Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Jason Chan is scared Him Law will be jealous of his bed scene with Tavia Yeung

86 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1so37o.jpg

xqfpv.jpg

Jason Chan is scared Him Law will be jealous of his bed scene with Tavia Yeung

Tavia Yeung, Chin Siu Ho, Jason Chan, Carat Cheung, etc. attended a promotional function for TVB's upcoming drama "Wudang Rules" in Taipo. When Tavia was interviewed, she expressed that she was quite worried filming this drama due to her old hip injury: "In the beginning, I was worried that doing Taichi would affect my hip, but the producer said Taichi can help strengthen the body, plus there aren't a lot of action scenes. Thank goodness I had no injuries in the end." Asked if she taught Him Law some Taichi? She replied: "I don't dare teach anyway. I just know the poses, not really how to do it. Before, I wanted to show my mom a clip and teach her how to do Taichi, but scared that the poses are inaccurate and would make her get hurt!"

Jason Chan revealed that he has a love triangle with Tavia Yeung and Carat Cheung in the drama. Thinking back to his bed scene with Tavia, it was embarrassing and rushed: "Originally, we were to roll around the bed together, but because I had to rush to another job, we couldn't plan the actions. In the end, we just hugged on the bed, topless, but didn't have any kiss scenes." He exposed that he did report to his girlfriend, Sarah Song before and after filming. In fact, he is more scared that Tavia's boyfriend, Him Law will be jealous. He laughed: "A little scared. He's so big, but should be okay. It was the director's request!"

Carat Cheung doesn't dare hit her idol

Carat Cheung laughed saying she can break free from her "third party" role from "Smooth Talker" this time. In this drama, she plays the girlfriend. She revealed that for filming, she even almost had to hit her idol, Tavia: "The scene is about me catching Jason and Tavia on a date. Originally, I had to hit Tavia; she told me to hit hard. But in the end, the scene was cut from the script. Actually, I am Tavia's fan, how can I bear to hit her!"

On the other side, Chin Siu Ho, Toby and Timmy Hung recorded "Sze You Tonight" as guests the night before to promote the drama as well. Toby expressed that she fell in love with working out recently, and even worked out abs. However, the other day, when she had dinner with her father, producer Tommy Leung, he laughed at her and asked: "What are you doing? So scary!" Toby revealed that she's currently working at getting a fitness trainer certification; hope that she won't scare away pursuers. In June, she will return to TVB to film a modern drama. She said: "I've been in the industry for 10 years and I still haven't filmed an ancient drama! Maybe I look too westernized."

Chin Siu Ho has confidence in "Wudang Rules" ratings

Chin Siu Ho expressed that he was very happy filming the drama. Other than being able to see Yuen Chau, Derek Kwok, Timmy Hung and Ha Ping again, it was also very refreshing working with Tavia Yeung and Toby for the first time. As for ratings, he is confident: "I haven't seen the audience for so long. I have confidence, just go with the flow."

Wudang Rules will be airing on May 25th, 2015, replacing Limelight Years.

Sounds like an interesting drama. Can't wait to watch it.

im so excited to have a new series with Tavia.... i luv her!!!

Jason Chan should be able to take on Him Law since he need to learn taichi for the show. hahaha

this series seem very interesting! excited to see it!

I'm sure Him law and Tavia have communicated with each other regarding this intimate scene and it wouldn't cause any problems. This series had fresh cast and I like the different combination and pairings. Tavia protrayed her character quite well and I hope she doesn't get hurt from the fighting scenes. Cheers! ;)

Toby looks great. I feel like Jason hasn't been in anything much and now all of a sudden he's in everything lol.

oh wow is that toby? she looks very different and much skinnier!!!

I can't wait to see this plot... whoa.. nice! Frankly I would prefer Jason than Him... hehe

actually a refreshing series. Like that lots of the scenes are actually filmed there on location! refreshing cast as well!

did anyone notice tavia shoes? she's wearing spacejams.

wow im sure him wouldnt be jealous. it's just all part of tvn entertainment

This series got many artists I like :) Chin Siu Ho and Chin Kar Lok look a lot alike like twins!

lol.. love to see what the fuss is would be funny to watch..

wow i havent seen one of his movies in a long time look foward to it

tavia is so skinny, i think she needs to gain a little weight, and check out those space jams

Obviously Chin Siu Ho hasn't been acting for too long. He needs some brushing up before take up main role.

wow that's interesting.... Tavia is going to say "he tried to touch me" and then a fight will pursue... haha j/k

I saw this only after finishing the whole drama, which I admit, the news was abit 'shocking' until I realised it was for Wudang Rules, but the scene was professionally done based on what I, as a long time drama viewer deemed it to be, saw. Tavia looked so tired and somewhat unnatural in this drama, missed her old days...

i would be scared of him law as well with his be muscles but all for the fun of it and promoting the series

This is silly but I can understand the jealousy. haha. Tavia is so pretty so these rumors can get out of hand quickly.

This was a good series and nice comeback series for Chin Siu Ho.