Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Jason Chan is scared Him Law will be jealous of his bed scene with Tavia Yeung

86 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1so37o.jpg

xqfpv.jpg

Jason Chan is scared Him Law will be jealous of his bed scene with Tavia Yeung

Tavia Yeung, Chin Siu Ho, Jason Chan, Carat Cheung, etc. attended a promotional function for TVB's upcoming drama "Wudang Rules" in Taipo. When Tavia was interviewed, she expressed that she was quite worried filming this drama due to her old hip injury: "In the beginning, I was worried that doing Taichi would affect my hip, but the producer said Taichi can help strengthen the body, plus there aren't a lot of action scenes. Thank goodness I had no injuries in the end." Asked if she taught Him Law some Taichi? She replied: "I don't dare teach anyway. I just know the poses, not really how to do it. Before, I wanted to show my mom a clip and teach her how to do Taichi, but scared that the poses are inaccurate and would make her get hurt!"

Jason Chan revealed that he has a love triangle with Tavia Yeung and Carat Cheung in the drama. Thinking back to his bed scene with Tavia, it was embarrassing and rushed: "Originally, we were to roll around the bed together, but because I had to rush to another job, we couldn't plan the actions. In the end, we just hugged on the bed, topless, but didn't have any kiss scenes." He exposed that he did report to his girlfriend, Sarah Song before and after filming. In fact, he is more scared that Tavia's boyfriend, Him Law will be jealous. He laughed: "A little scared. He's so big, but should be okay. It was the director's request!"

Carat Cheung doesn't dare hit her idol

Carat Cheung laughed saying she can break free from her "third party" role from "Smooth Talker" this time. In this drama, she plays the girlfriend. She revealed that for filming, she even almost had to hit her idol, Tavia: "The scene is about me catching Jason and Tavia on a date. Originally, I had to hit Tavia; she told me to hit hard. But in the end, the scene was cut from the script. Actually, I am Tavia's fan, how can I bear to hit her!"

On the other side, Chin Siu Ho, Toby and Timmy Hung recorded "Sze You Tonight" as guests the night before to promote the drama as well. Toby expressed that she fell in love with working out recently, and even worked out abs. However, the other day, when she had dinner with her father, producer Tommy Leung, he laughed at her and asked: "What are you doing? So scary!" Toby revealed that she's currently working at getting a fitness trainer certification; hope that she won't scare away pursuers. In June, she will return to TVB to film a modern drama. She said: "I've been in the industry for 10 years and I still haven't filmed an ancient drama! Maybe I look too westernized."

Chin Siu Ho has confidence in "Wudang Rules" ratings

Chin Siu Ho expressed that he was very happy filming the drama. Other than being able to see Yuen Chau, Derek Kwok, Timmy Hung and Ha Ping again, it was also very refreshing working with Tavia Yeung and Toby for the first time. As for ratings, he is confident: "I haven't seen the audience for so long. I have confidence, just go with the flow."

Wudang Rules will be airing on May 25th, 2015, replacing Limelight Years.

Tavia and Toby both look so skinny in the pics! They need to gain a bit more weight. Can't wait to watch this new series!

yeah... new series...

:)

Can't wait... I dont like to watch the empress one, but i guess that's a longer wait for it to end. :D

oh well... looks like i'll be stuck with only 1 series to watch.

Toby looks so skinny after her divorce. Hope she cheers up soon.

I think Jason Chan can take on Him Law but he's too nice

What i am interested is, will this series be aired 7 days a week. Rather than showing some non popular boring ones.

Sounds like this will be an interesting drama.....which is well needed at the moment =P

So is this a modern series or an ancient series? Hope it's good...

Wow new show. Hope it is good. Anyone know love story or action show?

actually looking forward to seeing this new drama..got some new and exciting crowd mixed in

long foward to this serie wonder when the release date for this is going to be!

1. they are doing promo meaning it is about to be release

2. the last sentence tells you it starts next monday.

why scared? the guy is only big not even like a bad boi dude. hahaha

looking forward to watching this new drama when it shows next week. good to see tavia again in a drama so soon too! hope it will be good one

wow seem interesting already!!

I dont think he will be mad this is for work

he should that ...

Wow, Chin Siu Ho in a TVB series. I loved watching him in the vampire movies when I was younger.

i miss old dramas, i hope Tavia doesn't cry in this one too... she's done too many cry scenes in the past

Jason doesn't have anything to worry about since Tavia isn't everyone's 'cup of tea'. Besides, if there's any kind of jealousy or misunderstandings, it's usually between women anyway.

This seems like an interesting series. Looking forward to watch this drama.

Jason Chan is getting a lot of main male lead roles, especially if he's gonna be co-star with Tavia

This seems to be a great martial arts drama with Chin Siu Ho back to the fold! Can't wait to see Tavia as well!

no other choice to get a better news. jason wasnt famous to create him to get jealous