Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Little Big Master - 五个小孩的校长 [2015]

38 posts in this topic

sh-littlebigmaster(final)-19march2015.jpg

Genre: Drama

Director: Adrian Kwan

Cast: Miriam Yeung, Louis Koo, Richard Ng, Philip Keung, Rain Lau, Mimi Kung, Stanley Fung, Sammy Leung, Fu Shun-ying, Wong Sze-nga, Ho Yun-ying, Zaha, Kaiti

Opening Day: 19 March 2015

Synopsis: Feeling unsettled, Hung (by Miriam Yeung) steps down as Headmistress from a famous Kindergarten. Retiring at her age seems to be a perfect timing to achieve the dream of traveling around the world with her husband, Tung (by Louis Koo), who works as a designer in the museum. However, Hung understands this retirement is only a mean to walk away from her fading passion towards education.

Then, Hung notices a recruitment ad of a Kindergarten in a village recruiting headmaster and school keeper in a single post. If they can’t hire a headmaster in time, this kindergarten with only five poor students will be retrieved by properties developer, thus exploiting the five kid’s only chance to attend school. Hung is haunted by the uncertain future of the five kids…. At last, only in the hope of searching them a better school before the coming school year, she decides to apply for the Headmistress despite the extremely low salary and postpones the trip with Tung for a year.

At first when Hung secretly visits the five kids, Suet, Kaka, Chu, and the South Asian sisters Kitty and Jennie, they strongly refuse to open their hearts to strangers, but after showing much care and patience by Hung, the kids turn to welcome Hung with their hands holding tight. The pure innocence in their eyes touches Hung and relights her passion towards education and she gets to know about the story behind each of them bit by bit.

There are a lot more to do besides planning the curriculum, including fixing the old school building, cleaning the toilet, driving the school bus. She even has to stand the sarcasm from the public after assisting the poor parents. Nevertheless, she overcomes all the difficulties with her great passion and gets to love this place gradually. She determines to keep on working for the school without letting Tung knows…

Tung has a cold war with Hung after discovering Hung is still running the Kindergarten. In the meantime, parents are instigated to drop out of school and the developer gives final notice of impending land resumption, all these things come together and make Hung too stressful, she finally collapses with severe illness…

On that day, regardless of the illness, Hung returns to the Kindergarten to attend an important occasion - the graduation ceremony of five kids. The kids, who have been sharing laughter and tears with Hung, are well prepared to give a thank you speech to their respectful headmistress. Hung realises her perseverance and hard work pays off and gains her support. Hung’s passionate spirit is not going to fade along with the graduation of the five kids, but becomes contagious.

Trailer

+credits to movieXclusive+

wow

looks like i'm first?

thanks a lot for posting!!!!!!!!

thanks! thanks! I love mariam and louis ! I heard it a reeli good movie!

Miriam and Louis must be a new special couple. It must be a story filled with love and happiness. I am looking forward to watch this movie.

Looks nice ( my wife would approve so Sssst :D must find it before the others find it :loool: )

Edited by Doraemon1971

i like louis koo so much cant wait to watch it , will be nice movie

this movie looks interesting. Can't wait to watch this.

thanks for sharing another Louise Koo movies, cant wait to dwonload it. thank you so much

woo..another interesting movie..can't wait for it..

thanks

I heard this is a very touching story.

The Principal and her students are so real.

Must watch.

This movie look interesting. Can't wait to watch this.

The kids are really cute. The trailer looks good. Looking forward to watch the movie.

Kids are really cute, storyvery touching, so good so nice

story seems great, looking forward to watching, especially cause Miriam is in it

yay cant wait to watch another movie starring Louis Koo. thanks for the updates

not yet watch and hope this movie is nice... love mariam yeung movie

trailer looks really good! definitely should watch it soon

Looking forward to seeing them together again especially since they didn't come together in DGBMH2

trailer seems good!! will go and watch this movie..

kids look very cute , look very nice cant wait to watch it