Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Janet Chow and Timmy Hung's second son, JT is born!

252 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

9rist0.jpg

2u5gyo1.jpg

Janet Chow and Timmy Hung's second son, JT is born!

31 year old Janet Chow and 40 year old Timmy Hung's second son, JT was born yesterday! Yesterday afternoon, Timmy Hung announced the news on Weibo, saying he has become a father again, and posted a picture of JT sticking his tongue out. Netizens left comments, sending their blessings. Many said that JT looks a lot like his brother, TJ and that both JT and his older brother looks like their grandfather, Sammo Hung. Timmy revealed that Janet and JT are bother very healthy, but after giving birth, Janet is very tired. He also said on JT's behalf that he wants to hurry up and go home to see his older brother.

Earlier before, Janet posted on Weibo saying she can't wait to see her new song: "Waiting for the arrival of Hong Dai Yan's younger brother, JT." Finally, the news of JT's birth arrived yesterday afternoon. The first to reveal the news was Timmy's good friend, Benjamin Yuen. He uploaded a picture of JT on Weibo and wrote: "Congratulations to Janet Chow and son, both are good and healthy. Timmy Hung's car club has a new member!" Afterwards, he may have realized that he was too quick, as the family themselves have not announced the good news yet, so he deleted the post not long after.

Not until 5pm in the afternoon, did Timmy Hung personally announce the good news on Weibo, and uploaded a picture of JT: "Hi all! I've arrived to this world today, please look after me. Mommy is already very tired today. Please let her rest, don't disturb her! Mother and son are good, please do not worry. Really want to go home and see my older brother. Thank you for everyone's love and care, love you all."

Timmy: The process went smoothly

Timmy Hung replied MingPao reporters and expressed: "The baby is 7 pounds and 11 oz., very heatlhy. Mommy is very tired, so hope everyone can give her time to rest. I am very happy being a father again, the baby is very healthy and mommy's health is okay. The process went smoothly. Thank you everyone. I will attend a function tomorrow, so I will speak to everyone tomorrow." Yesterday night, Evergreen Mak visited the family at the hospital. When he left, he was asked whether JT looks like Timmy or Janet? He said, too young, not sure yet. He also expressed that Timmy told him to tell the media that he would stay at the hospital the whole night.

Janet Chow wants a daughter the most

Two years ago in January, Janet gave birth to their older son, Hung Dai Yan. At the time, he was 7 pounds and 6 oz. and was said to look exactly like his grandfather. Now, Hung Dai Yun is already two years old. Janet Chow has always wanted a daughter. Last year in November, when she announced her 4 month pregnancy, she revealed that they were having a baby boy. She expressed that boys have their good qualities too.

Continue for the 3rd child hopefully a girl! lol way to go every artist is happiness and blessfully with their babies. so many good news from the entertainment business lately

She was pregnant!?! Had no idea!!!! Congrats! Another beautiful baby!!

congratulate janet for giving birth to another boy for the hung family. im happy for those two.

Had no idea she was pregnant for the 2nd time. But congrats to her and timmy and TJ for having an additional member to their family.

congrats to timmy and janet! children are def God's blessings

congrats to the new addition to the family! gotta chase for a girl

ohh myyy goshhhh! I didnt even know she was pregnant and i follow her on fb??? But ngaw such a cutte baby! so leng jai

Congratulations on their second child! Glad to hear that everyone is healthy.

Wow that was quick. it seems like it was only yesterday when i heard they had their first lol. Time sure does fly.

congratulations to the new addition to the hung family! He's adorable!

Congratulations to Janet and Timmy. The baby is so adorable.

cograts, hope they have a happy and healthy life... so great news

congrats to their growing family. the baby looks so adorable

Congrats to them, and glad to hear that both mom and baby are in good condition!

Congrats to the Hung family on their 2nd child. Celebrities showing off a bare pregnant tummy is quite over-rated though.

wow i didnt even know that they having the 2nd baby now its born too

congratulation!!!

Congrats to Timmy and Janet! Its kinda cute that she named her first son TJ and the second one JT

congrats to the them. hopefully they will get a girl though. their eldest son is adorable

Congrat again to Timmy & Janet the baby is so cute look like his grandpa.

Congrats to Timmy and Janet. Maybe Janet can start planning a third pregnancy and try for a girl perhaps.