Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

163 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

20atky1.jpg

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

Yesterday, Aimee Chan and Joyce Cheng were guests for the ribbon cutting ceremony for a new store opening in Causeway Bay. Pretty mommy Aimee Chan wore a dress revealing her shoulders. Evidently, her body has slimmed down a lot after giving birth to her second son, Nathan Lucas, two months ago. She laughed saying being busy taking care of two kids helped a lot with getting slimmer: "The older one is 16 months old, and the smaller one is only two months old. Older brother is very attached (to me), so at first, I was scared he would be jealous. He does a little bit right now, but he's still very obedient and he loves his brother a lot. He takes pictures of his little brother sleeping and gives toys to him to play with." She expressed that they haven't given Nathan Lucas a Chinese name yet. They hope to give him a good name according to his personality.

Will start to take on events and commercial jobs

Right now, Aimee Chan really enjoys the happiness of taking care of children, but she still hopes to be a career woman and handle work at the same time. Therefore, recently, she has started accepting event appearances and commercials. Will they put their "baby plan" to a rest for now? She replied: "I want to work first, don't want to stop working for too long. Ah Mo (husband Moses Chan) also supports me. (Does her husband get jealous for being neglected?) Not really, there's a lot of joy and happiness in the house right now. The children are very weird and funny." However, filming dramas involves many constraints and takes up a lot of time, so she expressed that she cannot handle it yet: "Wait until my two sons are a little older. The younger brother still needs to be breast-fed, because older brother was breast-fed until he was 1, so I want to be fair."

Good. A good choice made.

But hope it will change to "Stay out of entertainment circle" for long.

She cant act.... n her acting skills sucks further ... no improvement

At least she is still picking promotional, events and commercial jobs.

Aimee is family focused and work is secondary in her mind.

it's good that she chooses to take time off work to take care of her sons. Hope to see her in some series in the near future though!

Aimee is looks great, she looks great after two kids also. I think she has the intensions putting her children first before any work.

awww aimee so cute. and it's so inspiring how she's a good mom but still has career ambitions. women can have it all after all ;3

sad to hear that she will not be acting any time soon but it is expected and she made the right choice

I heard aimee had breast implants.... does that affect breast feeding when you have kids?

She used to play all the immature and sexy roles.. look at her now! So mature and motherly ^_^

SHe looks great, hopefully we'll see more of her even if its not in series

Hahaha let moses make the money now, she should stay home take rest

she looks really great not like her casual photos made her look like old housewife

but she still needs to birth a daughter for Moses

I respect her for taking care of her children. She needs to realize that the entertainment industry doesn't wait for anyone. People will forget you if you stay out of the spotlight for too long.

Look a bit more mature and older but suppose that is natural after giving birth to 2 sons Wish her luck when she come back Now she can take on more mature role LOL

shes so hot i wanna see her every day in my dreams please

She doesn't look like she's had two kids at all! Anyways, looking forward to her dramas again when she's ready