Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

163 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

20atky1.jpg

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

Yesterday, Aimee Chan and Joyce Cheng were guests for the ribbon cutting ceremony for a new store opening in Causeway Bay. Pretty mommy Aimee Chan wore a dress revealing her shoulders. Evidently, her body has slimmed down a lot after giving birth to her second son, Nathan Lucas, two months ago. She laughed saying being busy taking care of two kids helped a lot with getting slimmer: "The older one is 16 months old, and the smaller one is only two months old. Older brother is very attached (to me), so at first, I was scared he would be jealous. He does a little bit right now, but he's still very obedient and he loves his brother a lot. He takes pictures of his little brother sleeping and gives toys to him to play with." She expressed that they haven't given Nathan Lucas a Chinese name yet. They hope to give him a good name according to his personality.

Will start to take on events and commercial jobs

Right now, Aimee Chan really enjoys the happiness of taking care of children, but she still hopes to be a career woman and handle work at the same time. Therefore, recently, she has started accepting event appearances and commercials. Will they put their "baby plan" to a rest for now? She replied: "I want to work first, don't want to stop working for too long. Ah Mo (husband Moses Chan) also supports me. (Does her husband get jealous for being neglected?) Not really, there's a lot of joy and happiness in the house right now. The children are very weird and funny." However, filming dramas involves many constraints and takes up a lot of time, so she expressed that she cannot handle it yet: "Wait until my two sons are a little older. The younger brother still needs to be breast-fed, because older brother was breast-fed until he was 1, so I want to be fair."

If you are a responsible mother, you will spend time to watch your children growth. You cannot do this by filming series.

Aimee and Moses look like amazing parents. It's a great idea that Aimee is being a stay at home mom.

Aww, I'm a bit disappointed that she won't be filming dramas for a while, since I like her quite a lot. Anyhow, she looks amazing after two kids! I'm curious as to what Chinese name they'd pick for the second one =)

wow she looks good. can't even tell she had 2 babies. i hope they are all doing well.

have not see Aimee Chan for quiet a while! hopefullycan see her new drama coming out soon.

She looks really good. Will respect her decision.... family comes first! :)

i cant believe she already has 2 kids, its funny how she always talks about coming back to acting but moses is always saying they will have more kids

it's so cool to see how much she's grown/matured since becoming a mother!

she looks pretty good for a mother of 2! hope she'll start acting again soon

Wow she looks good after having two kids. Good for her to not work so much. It is important to be with the kids when they are young.

aimee still look stunning and gorgeous even after give birth 2 son

envy her for having such a good family orientation and family first person

she still gorgeous after being mom of 2. It's understandable that she wants to stay with kids before coming back on screen.

She is one of my favorite actresses. Looks like we will have to wait for a long time before we can see her on the small screen again. Anyway, my best wishs to her and her family.

wow cant even tell she had 2 children, she looks great

good mommy to put kids before her career! looking great!

aimee looks great after having two sons. she has definitely grown on me as an actress so i'm looking forward to her comeback when she is ready.

That's good as family is always more important than earning more income.

Being a mom is no an easy task and being fair to both the boys will be extra harder too

I was really looking forward to seeing her dramas but its so unfortunate that we wont have such luck anytime soon. =(

that's unfortunate, i would hope she'd come back to TVB for more dramas!