Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

163 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

20atky1.jpg

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

Yesterday, Aimee Chan and Joyce Cheng were guests for the ribbon cutting ceremony for a new store opening in Causeway Bay. Pretty mommy Aimee Chan wore a dress revealing her shoulders. Evidently, her body has slimmed down a lot after giving birth to her second son, Nathan Lucas, two months ago. She laughed saying being busy taking care of two kids helped a lot with getting slimmer: "The older one is 16 months old, and the smaller one is only two months old. Older brother is very attached (to me), so at first, I was scared he would be jealous. He does a little bit right now, but he's still very obedient and he loves his brother a lot. He takes pictures of his little brother sleeping and gives toys to him to play with." She expressed that they haven't given Nathan Lucas a Chinese name yet. They hope to give him a good name according to his personality.

Will start to take on events and commercial jobs

Right now, Aimee Chan really enjoys the happiness of taking care of children, but she still hopes to be a career woman and handle work at the same time. Therefore, recently, she has started accepting event appearances and commercials. Will they put their "baby plan" to a rest for now? She replied: "I want to work first, don't want to stop working for too long. Ah Mo (husband Moses Chan) also supports me. (Does her husband get jealous for being neglected?) Not really, there's a lot of joy and happiness in the house right now. The children are very weird and funny." However, filming dramas involves many constraints and takes up a lot of time, so she expressed that she cannot handle it yet: "Wait until my two sons are a little older. The younger brother still needs to be breast-fed, because older brother was breast-fed until he was 1, so I want to be fair."

Children grow up so quickly, so enjoy while she can in taking care of them when they are young. Good luck and all the best.

Whatever her decision is, I'll support her because its not easy to raise 2 sons. Beside its good to always spend time with family.

Aimee looks so good, can't wait to see her back in series again.

Wow, such a good figure still! I wish she would come back soon. I'd see her act any day over kate...

Well she's fortunate that Moses earns a whole lot of money and therefore, she can devote her time as full time mom. Perfect arrangement

so pretty after giving 2 birth to two children. so happy for her :)

She looks better than many single women out there. Certainly doesn't look like a mom let alone a mom of two!

mother of two and she still looks stunning! cant wait for her to film new series!

still look sweet and cute although she gave 2nd birth , pretty Aimee and the baby

wow 2 sons. must be fun filled each day.

enjoy the best times with them!

It is really hard to be a good mother and at the same time have a good career. I hope Aimee can achieve both.

aw no!! i love her movies!!! i hope she comes back soon but that's wishful thinking. she just had her #2.

Aimee is one the happiest women in entertainment, nice husband, nice family, even better than money...

glad that she is taking time off to see her sons grow up :D

with two babies in her hands, of course she wont have time to shoot series.

thats a good idea - children always c ome first plus theyve got enough money in the bank

Looking good Aimee, yea enjoy the parenthood while you could, you are still young wait a little and come back !!! Happy!!!

who doesn't love money, with low energy assign some shows earn good money.

Eat this industry money where got consider money is liltle.

so talk less is better

Pretty mama with 2 little boys. Hope she can film drama soon.

Definitely respectable for taking care of her family and being a present mother. Still, a pity....she was getting better and better!

Have to agree with the other on here looks good have to baby...