Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

163 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

20atky1.jpg

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

Yesterday, Aimee Chan and Joyce Cheng were guests for the ribbon cutting ceremony for a new store opening in Causeway Bay. Pretty mommy Aimee Chan wore a dress revealing her shoulders. Evidently, her body has slimmed down a lot after giving birth to her second son, Nathan Lucas, two months ago. She laughed saying being busy taking care of two kids helped a lot with getting slimmer: "The older one is 16 months old, and the smaller one is only two months old. Older brother is very attached (to me), so at first, I was scared he would be jealous. He does a little bit right now, but he's still very obedient and he loves his brother a lot. He takes pictures of his little brother sleeping and gives toys to him to play with." She expressed that they haven't given Nathan Lucas a Chinese name yet. They hope to give him a good name according to his personality.

Will start to take on events and commercial jobs

Right now, Aimee Chan really enjoys the happiness of taking care of children, but she still hopes to be a career woman and handle work at the same time. Therefore, recently, she has started accepting event appearances and commercials. Will they put their "baby plan" to a rest for now? She replied: "I want to work first, don't want to stop working for too long. Ah Mo (husband Moses Chan) also supports me. (Does her husband get jealous for being neglected?) Not really, there's a lot of joy and happiness in the house right now. The children are very weird and funny." However, filming dramas involves many constraints and takes up a lot of time, so she expressed that she cannot handle it yet: "Wait until my two sons are a little older. The younger brother still needs to be breast-fed, because older brother was breast-fed until he was 1, so I want to be fair."

She looks great! Motherhood really becomes her. Waiting for the kids to be a bit older to film drama again make sense as TVB filming schedule is too rough..it will be hard to handle with kids!

good of her to be a responsible mom! let the daddy work lol

she almost look like how she was before she had the 2 son, she slim down good!

I miss aimee and her acting she but family is always first.

She looks quite pretty since she's still young. It's good that she knows her priorities in life and balances them well.

I guess will not see Aimee in any series soon. Moses will have to work hard to make money then.

well im glad she think such way.

she should take care of her children for bonding at the same time a chance for rest.

Her look is still so cute. Chubby and baby face. Moses must be loving her a lot.

If the rumors are true, wouldn't she not breastfeed for fear of silicon contamination?

tcongrats, aimee =)

she shuld be back to the screen.....

Aimee looks great after giving birth to 2 sons and thats good for her, taking rest and spending more time with her children before taking on jobs

glad that shes prioritising children! didnt expect her to be the wifey, imaginations of her now diff to her drama characters hehe

shes so lucky to have moses as a husband...and two sons now. happy for them

She still look very beautiful. Hopefully she will come back and act. I love her drama.

i wish she comes back to film dramas soon i miss her drama shows

her body looks awesome and its only been two months. hope i can be like that when i have kids

wow she looks great after having two kids. hopefully we see her on tvb soon =]

family first.

no hurry, moses making money and aimee can do part time commercial.

Good for her to stay home to take care of her two sons, but must be tough for her fans.

she looks good after giving birth to two sons. but about her coming back to film dramas, to me, it's okay if she doesnot return...lousy actress

She is more beautiful after becoming a mum. Maybe she was too thin before.