Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

163 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

20atky1.jpg

Aimee Chan has no plans to film dramas until two sons are a bit older

Yesterday, Aimee Chan and Joyce Cheng were guests for the ribbon cutting ceremony for a new store opening in Causeway Bay. Pretty mommy Aimee Chan wore a dress revealing her shoulders. Evidently, her body has slimmed down a lot after giving birth to her second son, Nathan Lucas, two months ago. She laughed saying being busy taking care of two kids helped a lot with getting slimmer: "The older one is 16 months old, and the smaller one is only two months old. Older brother is very attached (to me), so at first, I was scared he would be jealous. He does a little bit right now, but he's still very obedient and he loves his brother a lot. He takes pictures of his little brother sleeping and gives toys to him to play with." She expressed that they haven't given Nathan Lucas a Chinese name yet. They hope to give him a good name according to his personality.

Will start to take on events and commercial jobs

Right now, Aimee Chan really enjoys the happiness of taking care of children, but she still hopes to be a career woman and handle work at the same time. Therefore, recently, she has started accepting event appearances and commercials. Will they put their "baby plan" to a rest for now? She replied: "I want to work first, don't want to stop working for too long. Ah Mo (husband Moses Chan) also supports me. (Does her husband get jealous for being neglected?) Not really, there's a lot of joy and happiness in the house right now. The children are very weird and funny." However, filming dramas involves many constraints and takes up a lot of time, so she expressed that she cannot handle it yet: "Wait until my two sons are a little older. The younger brother still needs to be breast-fed, because older brother was breast-fed until he was 1, so I want to be fair."

She looks really good for new mom with 2 children.

she still looks so fine after having 2 child, she doesn't look like she gained weight at all.

so is so beautiful! after she has two children still stunning! i hope to see her soon in drama and hope her baby girl plans will come true soon! love amiee

time flys. i cant believe she already have two kids. you still look very beautiful :).

Aimee is looking great!!! i think she is making the right choice in putting her children first before work.

this is sad news for me :/ i love her acting and work and she is so prettyy

Aimee looks so pretty. Hope to see her soon in a TVB drama.

wow she happy with her 2 sons dont wanna act in dramas till they can walk

its sweet that she put all her times on her sons

The actress list for TVB just keeps depleting. o.o It's good she is taking time for her boys though.

Yeah...let Moses make the money..you relax! You only get to see your kids grow up once

i hope she makes a comeback soon. miss seeing her on tv

Aimee looks good! Accepting commercial jobs are far more better than dramas! Commercial jobs pays more too.

So still looks very attractive and beautiful after

become mother of 2.

Meh thats alright, didnt really like her anyways. Her acting was okay but the way she spoke really annoyed me, even when she speaks english LOL

She really a great mom plus beautiful mom as well

a wonderful wife of Moses

really weird that she has 2 kids already. But never found her acting that appealing, so don't really feel like there is a loss

i think its a great idea she needs to rest also after the birth of two

woah. moses must be very happy now. wish them have a wonderful family ever after

she looks great after two kids, doesn't even look like she had children. idk how they do it. rather envious but besides every move you make, i don't think aimee is a good actress, at least good enough to be getting main or second lead roles. sorry

I knew that once Aimee had her first child that she would not come back to do series for a while yet. She put her children first which is as it should be.