Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

286 posts in this topic

Source: ST Headline

Rephrased by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

k1au00.jpg2holkpe.jpg

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

After extension after extension for three years, TVB sitcom "Come Home Love" is finally coming to an end this July. Replacing it, will be the sequel to 2006 sitcom "Welcome to the House". With Lawrence Cheng, Christine Ng and King Sir cooperating once again, "Welcome to the House II" will revolve around the issues and troubles at "Ko Hing Pharmacy". Angelica Lo will also be in the cast. The upcoming sitcom is temporarily set at 200 episodes.

About time for 'Come Home Love' to end as it's out of story line or just dragging.......'Welcome to the House II'? Await and hope it will be a good 200 episodes?

that series was getting way too long. hope the new one will not be that long. getting boring after a while.

Wooh finally comming to a end, but come home love was good (in my opion). I also there will be a new sitecom, hope welcom to the house 2 will be good. Have to watch first then will see if its good :D

every sitcom revolves around the storyline - a big 'family' having issues and eating together ;)

cool...

wonder what the ending is going to be like.

:)

it's been entertaining watching this drama..hence, it is time for it to end since the story line is not going anywhere now.

Come Home Love started out so great. Then its gotten pretty boring lately, I think they should have stopped at 700. But I'm going to miss this show.

wow i cant believe they having WELCOME TO THE HOUSE PART II. Loved part I

like all things that come to an end. yes this should end long time ago. no show should be drag this long.

omg, finally. come home love was good until the last year when everyone started to leave. Welcome to the house, gosh, hope they can reair the first one too

yes! time for something new. keeping my eyes open from now on

Really!? I was hoping that this will continue on. This was a good series. I will be sad to see it end.

I still enjoy the series but I think it's time for it to end since they're re-hashing things and it's not as fresh as it once was.

this is finally going to end. I already thought they were running out of ideas by 500 eps, but they just kept going. would be nice to see another sitcom now..

wow a lot of the stars on welcome to the house are quite big like to see a return for many of the stars good show :drinksss:

Time Flies, but hopefully the new show is good. excited.

It's good that it's coming to an end after so long and I have seen Lawrence Cheng in awhile so it's nice seeing him again.

wow... finally its ocming to an end.... its gonna be weird not seeing it every day.... hope the ending is a happy ending for all

oh my goodness...800 plus episodes is just ridiculous. Should've just ended it around 100. Trying to break a record or something? o.0

About time how this sitcom is about ends I kept on telling my mom how this series drags on

It's sad to hear that this series is ending soon but I'm happy that they extended the series for that long. It'll be a tear jerker when July rolls in.