Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

286 posts in this topic

Source: ST Headline

Rephrased by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

k1au00.jpg2holkpe.jpg

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

After extension after extension for three years, TVB sitcom "Come Home Love" is finally coming to an end this July. Replacing it, will be the sequel to 2006 sitcom "Welcome to the House". With Lawrence Cheng, Christine Ng and King Sir cooperating once again, "Welcome to the House II" will revolve around the issues and troubles at "Ko Hing Pharmacy". Angelica Lo will also be in the cast. The upcoming sitcom is temporarily set at 200 episodes.

Sad to see this series end. But they've had a good run

wow that show lasted quite a while. I think I stopped around episode 80 or so.

come home love was pretty good, although everything became dragged out and les interesting towards the end.. hopefully welcome to the house II will be better!

It was better before they added all the new cast...and wow, can't believe they're bringing the old one back!

kinda sad that the series is ending but then I love Welcome to the House also. Hopefully they will have the same cast.

Stopped watching at around 700. Dragged on for too long. I do remember Welcome to the House though, and it was quite cute. Hope the second would live up to the name... though I highly doubt it.

wow, finally! this was the longest drama ever! i gave up after episode 50 or something, lol

Sad that this series will be end soon. Hopefully the new sitcom will be interesting.

lol My parent watch this show...i wonder if they know about this...

Really thought come home love was awesome. It should've ended about 200 episodes ago. TVB wanted to dig for more out of a dry well. Hopefully welcome house is going to bring that refreshing feeling, but i do agree with a couple of the posters here with introducing a younger gen cast vs reigniting an lit out flame.

Come home love, the story is not as strong as before it is actually getting weak. Hopefully the part 2 of the returning series will be good.

I watched the first three episodes and I couldnt take it. I'm surprised it make it this far.

The series too dragging, should be ended soon after 600+ episodes.

I enjoyed this sitcom. But all good things will come to an end. Look forward to the new sitcom.

It is very odd to end at 804 and not a round number like 800. This sitcom has done really well and its nice to see new characters and was hoping it might beat the 'Kindred Spirit' record. Not really interested in the new sitcom. I thought they were gonna use the same cast from 'Come Home Love'? What happen?

Sad to see Come Home Love go after such a long run, but excited to see Welcome to the House II! Loved the first series.

I love come home love!! But great to hear that welcome home will replace it. Is great news!!

Wow finally ending this show. Cant wait to watch WelcomeHome II. Looks like a good show!

i like this sitcom, been watching it every single episode.

I glad to see ending soon ....800 episode getting bored anyway I cant wait to see new drama Welcome to the House 2!

Come home love was a good drama, My family and I enjoyed watching it. Its time to replace it with something else.