Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

286 posts in this topic

Source: ST Headline

Rephrased by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

k1au00.jpg2holkpe.jpg

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

After extension after extension for three years, TVB sitcom "Come Home Love" is finally coming to an end this July. Replacing it, will be the sequel to 2006 sitcom "Welcome to the House". With Lawrence Cheng, Christine Ng and King Sir cooperating once again, "Welcome to the House II" will revolve around the issues and troubles at "Ko Hing Pharmacy". Angelica Lo will also be in the cast. The upcoming sitcom is temporarily set at 200 episodes.

finally it's gonna end. every time i thought it would end suddenly it's extended.

Welcome to the house 2!! I love that sitcom! It's great TVB is making a second season of out it. Sad that Come Home Love is coming to an end.

OMG YASSS!! i loved the first welcome to the house! i cant wait for the second one to come out. i am looking forward to seeing christine ng

I really like come home love before the switch of cast so sad to see it end but very much needed

Too bad it's ending, it was a good drama with attaching actors.

Can't wait to watch Welcome home II !

Even though it started dragging a while ago, I get so used to the different characters, I guess I'll somehow miss them :93:

Never watched come home love. 804 episodes is way too long.

I liked welcome to the house. Hope the second one lives up to the first one.

come home love was good till they changed the storyline and replace many actors. Some left but having Alex leave, that broke it for me.

Finally, it's ending! Got tire of the casts. Can't wait for sequel of welcome to house, hope it's as good as part I.

Aww, makes me a bit sad that Come home love is ending. I love the series b/c it's short and entertaining and each episode is essentially its own individual story line. I hope they come out with another series similar to the format of come home love.

Can't wait for welcome to the house 2! The first one wasn't bad at all!

My mom love this serie, but I don't. It's too long to follow up and does not have a interesting plot.

It was good initially but it just drag on for too long

Wow Come Home Love has had a nice run, but I think it is time for something new! I hope the new sitcom is as good!

how are people still watching 800 episodes??? time for something fresh and new

agree come home love was a good drama.. best sitcom ever i think..

It is a good series at first but after some of the cast left. It is time to be end.

interesting. i hope the all the original cast members to the first season will omce back

omg finally its over!! and welcome to the house 2 , wat a good surprise. Maybe its time to start watching tvb again =P

come home love has been a great series but yea its a bit too long, and i love the characters as well, good to see a new series coming!

I hope II will be better than the current one. The first one is too long, should have ended at ep 300