Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

286 posts in this topic

Source: ST Headline

Rephrased by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

k1au00.jpg2holkpe.jpg

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

After extension after extension for three years, TVB sitcom "Come Home Love" is finally coming to an end this July. Replacing it, will be the sequel to 2006 sitcom "Welcome to the House". With Lawrence Cheng, Christine Ng and King Sir cooperating once again, "Welcome to the House II" will revolve around the issues and troubles at "Ko Hing Pharmacy". Angelica Lo will also be in the cast. The upcoming sitcom is temporarily set at 200 episodes.

sad to see a long sitcom end but i loved welcome to the house, can't wait for the second installment!!

tvb gona have to wrapped up everything pretty quickerly in order to finish at 804. don't really want it to finish though...

Can't believe it's 800 episodes already! Congrats for lasting! :P haha

Thank goodness this is finally coming to an end. It has been way too long of a sitcom. it is a good sitcom though.

Mmmm.. admittingly, I haven't been following too closely but I think they did a really good job overall. My parents really enjoyed the show!

i heard they will carry on with "come home love 2" starring louis cheung and priscilla wong.

Chinese sitcom just sometimes loses their touch in the middle. English series are far better

Chinese sitcom just sometimes loses their touch in the middle. English series are far better

i like the series and the song, hope it will come back with more interesting story.

i look foward to this new show hopefully it would be a good one

im glad it's finally coming to an end!! It's gone on for so long and I'm getting bored !

I still need to catch up with come home love i stopped watching around 350 ep :s lol

Ive never seen welcome to the house therefore most likely wont be watching the second one..hope there isn;t too many eps and a new series can start :)

I've grown to enjoy this sit com on...I watch it during my lunch hour on a daily basis. it my relive from work related stress method.

come home love was getting boring anyway, welcome to the house was good. hope part 2 will be to