Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

286 posts in this topic

Source: ST Headline

Rephrased by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

k1au00.jpg2holkpe.jpg

"Come Home Love" to end at 804 episodes, "Welcome to the House II" to replace it

After extension after extension for three years, TVB sitcom "Come Home Love" is finally coming to an end this July. Replacing it, will be the sequel to 2006 sitcom "Welcome to the House". With Lawrence Cheng, Christine Ng and King Sir cooperating once again, "Welcome to the House II" will revolve around the issues and troubles at "Ko Hing Pharmacy". Angelica Lo will also be in the cast. The upcoming sitcom is temporarily set at 200 episodes.

It's about time this thing ended. Dragging things on too long just causes people to lose interest. I don't think it builds much culture into Hong Kong.

It's about time this thing ended. Dragging things on too long just causes people to lose interest. I don't think it builds much culture into Hong Kong.

Hahaha! I totally agree with you on this. After 200+ episodes, I just lost interest.

wow cant believe that its has over 800 episodes hard to keep up with the series

sad to see a long sitcom end but i loved welcome to the house, can't wait for the second installment!!

it is about time to end of this show. it is getting bored.

Wow I can't believe they are going to try to bring this back. Hopefully it will be good! (:

Finally it can end. Should've stopped at around 500-600 at most.

Can't wait until they end Come Home Love. Looks like they are running out of ideas

Sad that this series will be ending soon, but also glad that a new series will be airing soon. I don't think I've seen the original Welcome to the House though.

Loved watching come home love but it got a bit boring after they switched the story to revolve around the new company. so hopefully the new sitcom will be more entertaining.

Yeah time to end this shows already - it is just going round and nothing new - towards around 600+ I have sort of given up

Should really have a new one to replace this.

Wow who would have thought that they would make a Welcome to the House 2? Was it even that popular back then? I thought that TVB would have a different sitcom to replace CHL but I guess not.

I enjoyed watching Come Home Love depending on which storyline but its time to end. I want another sitcom but definitely not Welcome to the House 2.

Finally it's coming to an end. This sitcom dragged so long and going no where. Well, just hope the ending is satisfying one.

We will miss all the members of the cast, especially those in the Ma family. Bye Bye to Ma family.... :147: :64: :73: :69:

Sad to see Come Home Love goes. It is really good. The original Welcome To The House isn't that good.

kinda sad its ending, it started going bad when a lot of the regular cast left

Edited by R.E.D
deleted double comments

why bring back "an old" sitcom? I thought they were going to do one with the 'young generation'

changing it again or was that something else

Ah!! Come home love was brilliant, easy watch but the series was dragging now. Good to see it replaced with another easy watch

come home love was a good drama series.. really enjoyed watching it.. hope it'll return soon!