Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong joins Sun Entertainment, returning to Paco Wong once again; Will film new Patrick Kong movie with Stephy Tang

65 posts in this topic

Source: Sina CN

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

dqni4o.jpg

22yu78.jpg

10sdqw1.jpg

Alex Fong joins Sun Entertainment, returning to Paco Wong once again; Will film new Patrick Kong movie with Stephy Tang

Yesterday, Alex Fong officially signed a contract joining Sun Entertainment Culture Limited, returning to Paco Wong's arms once again, three years after Alex left Gold Label and joined Huayi Brothers. Along with other artistes at Sun Entertainment, his girlfriend, Stephy Tang, recorded a clip welcoming him, and even called him her "junior", telling him to be good and obedient. On stage at the press conference, Alex Fong said: "Stephy is in Paco's hands, of course I have to snatch her back from him. Actually, it is the 10th year since Stephy and I started filming Patrick Kong's "Marriage with a Fool" love series, so this year, we will cooperate again in a new movie as a celebration of this anniversary. Hope we will not bring the arguments over work back home." Paco Wong gifted Alex with a sword, and praised him as a "good man". He promised that he will set up several tailor-made movies for him.

Alex expressed that the main reasons why he returned to Hong Kong and joined Sun Entertainment is because 1) his girlfriend is there and so they will have more chances to work together and 2) because Paco has always been very good to him and has a lot of confidence in him, so coming back this time, he believes that he can have more opportunities than before in Hong Kong.

Regarding Paco's description of being a "good man", Alex clarified that he is not married yet; perhaps what Paco meant was that he is a good teacher and a good man. He said: "In the future, (Stephy and I) will cooperate more as a couple in both movies and music. She returned to Paco earlier than I did, so she calls me her junior. I am a bit worried (about working with her), because we talked very little about work before. We may have our own opinions when it comes to work because we want to do it well, so arguments may arise. Hopefully there will be less friction between us when we film movies."

that's great. it's been awhile since i watched those in love with a fool kind of movies with stephy in it!

omg im so excited! i loved their collaborations! i thought we were never gonna get a new one

yeah..finally he is back...hope to see more shows/movies with stephy together..

So excited!!! Can't wait for Alex & Stephy to collaborate again woohoo...

stephy and alex are a cute couple. looking forward to seeing them in movies as a couple again.

oh so alex and steeply is pairing up together but this time round already admitted they are indeed together already...

finally...cant wait to see them acting again in a movie!!!

yay Alex Fong is a good actor waiting for this long time now.

awwww awesome! love to see the two working together like this again!

good for him. it's been awhile since I heard much from Alex fong

hopefully they will get married soon! they recently filmed such couple variety with wong cho lam...

Seems like Paco Wong is slowly bringing Gold Label back together. Good news!! Fair play to Alex, Stephy and everyone else for their loyalty!

Sooo happy Alex & Stephy are working together again! I'm way too excited about them both being in HK at the same time haha

i look foward to see thier new movie i like the old people instead of all these new people acting

ITs been a while since they acted together! It will be nice to see it again

Yesss! I'm so excited for an Alex/Stephy on-screen reunion!

Love Alex Fong. Can't wait to see him act and sing again.

Alex probably didn't have much luck working in the mainland but it's good to see him back in HK. Would love to see both him and Stephy in a TVB series.

Alex Fong and Stephy are a great couple. Would love to watch them filming together.

10 years in a same relationship, this is longer than alot of marriages. Hope to see Alex and Stephy tie the knots soon.

I guess he will have to learn to be more obedient if not he will suffer the consequences at home.