Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong joins Sun Entertainment, returning to Paco Wong once again; Will film new Patrick Kong movie with Stephy Tang

65 posts in this topic

Source: Sina CN

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

dqni4o.jpg

22yu78.jpg

10sdqw1.jpg

Alex Fong joins Sun Entertainment, returning to Paco Wong once again; Will film new Patrick Kong movie with Stephy Tang

Yesterday, Alex Fong officially signed a contract joining Sun Entertainment Culture Limited, returning to Paco Wong's arms once again, three years after Alex left Gold Label and joined Huayi Brothers. Along with other artistes at Sun Entertainment, his girlfriend, Stephy Tang, recorded a clip welcoming him, and even called him her "junior", telling him to be good and obedient. On stage at the press conference, Alex Fong said: "Stephy is in Paco's hands, of course I have to snatch her back from him. Actually, it is the 10th year since Stephy and I started filming Patrick Kong's "Marriage with a Fool" love series, so this year, we will cooperate again in a new movie as a celebration of this anniversary. Hope we will not bring the arguments over work back home." Paco Wong gifted Alex with a sword, and praised him as a "good man". He promised that he will set up several tailor-made movies for him.

Alex expressed that the main reasons why he returned to Hong Kong and joined Sun Entertainment is because 1) his girlfriend is there and so they will have more chances to work together and 2) because Paco has always been very good to him and has a lot of confidence in him, so coming back this time, he believes that he can have more opportunities than before in Hong Kong.

Regarding Paco's description of being a "good man", Alex clarified that he is not married yet; perhaps what Paco meant was that he is a good teacher and a good man. He said: "In the future, (Stephy and I) will cooperate more as a couple in both movies and music. She returned to Paco earlier than I did, so she calls me her junior. I am a bit worried (about working with her), because we talked very little about work before. We may have our own opinions when it comes to work because we want to do it well, so arguments may arise. Hopefully there will be less friction between us when we film movies."

This is great news. Alex and Stephy are such a great couple! Can't wait to watch their new movie!! Marriage with a Fool series were my favourite HK movies

this is pretty sweet, 10 years with someone, don't think I even really know anyone for over 10 years other than family and relatives

Keeping an eye for their new movie. It has been a while since they last collaborated.

Definitely keeping an eye out for the movie! Stephy and Alex are such a good pair.

yay! my favourite couple ever!!! when are they getting married?!

oooo, another stephy and alex movie. love them. one of the best onscreen and real life couple!

this was expected...paco is bringing back all his favorites...can't believe it's alex and stephy's 10 year anniversary of first collaborating...looking forward to their new movie!

aye havent heard much from alex fong in a long time

but yeh i agree this really isnt really news haha

yay so excited to see alex fong and stephy tang in movies again. cutest couple ever! congrats alex!!

awesome! I want wait to see them in a movie again!! :) their movies are always so interesting to watch.. not always the best acting, but love their chemistry! :) glad that they were on the show with Wong Cho Lam too! :) love seeing artist interaction!

aww yess! Im so excited for this!! I've been waiting for another collab like this!

great news for Alex then! I hope he can produce some good movies and songs with Stephy!

is nice to see him again and partner with Stephy for a new movie will be great

im sooo excited, I remember watching marriage with a fool! I cant wait for the new movie!!!

yay what great news, alex and stephy are back.. and theyre actually a real couple too!

Wow amazing ! Those two are long time couple and still going on strong !!

excited to hear there will be another alex and stephy movie! i can't wait

this is one of the great new thruout the year. good luck

woahhh he is back in hk!!! would be very excited to see more of the couple together!

yayyyyy!! cant wait for their new movie!!

they look great together