Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"Telling Maria" talk show with "best actors" returns; Guest list revealed

58 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc / HKChannel

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

33x9f6p.jpg

"Telling Maria" talk show with "best actors" returns; Guest list revealed

TVB variety talk show "Telling Maria" is coming back! Maria Luisa Leitao (Lai Chi San) will be inviting her good friends in the entertainment industry once again, sharing with us the development of their entertainment careers. The line up of guests is very grand this time; each one is the "Best Actor" in the audience's hearts, including Donnie Yen, Hawick Lau, Ng Man Tat, Patrick Tse, Shawn Yue and Sammo Hung. The show will revolve around the guests' hardships from when they first started, with the actors personally speaking out their thoughts and emotions. Host, Maria Luisa Leitao, as a friend, will share the guests' experiences growing up, how they fought in the industry; letting the audience to get to know another side of the actors off-screen.

Maria attended a press conference and exposed that the first episode of the show will be Donnie Yen, who was her classmate from their TVB Acting Class. She revealed details about the interviews: she was most surprised by Shawn Yue, as he tears up in front of the camera for the first time. Patrick Tse was open to talk about anything, even about Faye Wong and Cecilia Cheung. Ng Man Tat spoke up about the path of his sickness and commented on Stephen Chow, Chow Yun Fat and Tony Leung. If there will be a third season, Jackie Chan and Simon Yam have already promised to be guests.

this is a realy good show. love all the interviews she did

Looking forward to it! I like Maria's interview style and the way that the guests are comfortable with her is a plus.

wow i didnt no these are the best actors??

didnt see them for a long times

everyone of them are busy with their works

interesting guest list and host. Maria did a good job on the 1st series. cant wait to see the show

It will be interesting to seee Ng Man Tat ep, and see how he talks about Stephan

Yeah, the tabloids have always said that Stephen Chow is difficult to work with. I wonder if Ng Man Tat would tell the truth about working with Stephen.

am looking forward to seeing this show to learn more about the stars

It's great that this is back! She has enough connections to bring in interesting people for interviews!

Very cool! Can't wait to hear her interviews with these stars!

yeah, finally there is a Telling Maria 3. I've seen 1 and 2.....

Can't wait to watch this show! looks like an interesting cast!

I enjoyed her previous talk shows so hopefully this will be just as interesting to watch...

Are there any repeats from before? I thought I have seen he interview these people before.

wowwww... lookimg forward for this.. hope they do the same for the actresses

the guest are looking great. i am looking forward to seeing this show.

wow..long long time actor..should be a good show. Keep it up Maria

thank u for sharing. very interested in their interviews about hardships they went through

I always thought they could have continues best actors for another series instead of going straight to best actresses

Thank you for sharing, I really appreciated, I really like this show and every character have different personality and fun of them!! look forward!

I cant wait to watch all these episodes. Interesting guest on the show as well. Good luck with the ratings...

I can't wait for season 2. Season 1 was amazing, hope it'll keep on introducing some old and renown actors and actresses.

I cant wait to watch this. I love her and think she is so good/