Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"Telling Maria" talk show with "best actors" returns; Guest list revealed

58 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc / HKChannel

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

33x9f6p.jpg

"Telling Maria" talk show with "best actors" returns; Guest list revealed

TVB variety talk show "Telling Maria" is coming back! Maria Luisa Leitao (Lai Chi San) will be inviting her good friends in the entertainment industry once again, sharing with us the development of their entertainment careers. The line up of guests is very grand this time; each one is the "Best Actor" in the audience's hearts, including Donnie Yen, Hawick Lau, Ng Man Tat, Patrick Tse, Shawn Yue and Sammo Hung. The show will revolve around the guests' hardships from when they first started, with the actors personally speaking out their thoughts and emotions. Host, Maria Luisa Leitao, as a friend, will share the guests' experiences growing up, how they fought in the industry; letting the audience to get to know another side of the actors off-screen.

Maria attended a press conference and exposed that the first episode of the show will be Donnie Yen, who was her classmate from their TVB Acting Class. She revealed details about the interviews: she was most surprised by Shawn Yue, as he tears up in front of the camera for the first time. Patrick Tse was open to talk about anything, even about Faye Wong and Cecilia Cheung. Ng Man Tat spoke up about the path of his sickness and commented on Stephen Chow, Chow Yun Fat and Tony Leung. If there will be a third season, Jackie Chan and Simon Yam have already promised to be guests.

Exciting! Ive always loved this show. She does a really good job interviewing others.

Never seen this before - I should really start to watch this when it air soon

Shawn Yue is best actor... what about Raymond Lam who received best actor in other award ceremony except in TVB

I'm excited for season 2. Maria did a good job and I'm interested to see who else she interviews this season.

I've always loved Maria and her interviews and this is a great line up of actors, can't wait to see Shawn's and Harwick!

Hawick Lau last time in TVB no name now after success in mainland become so good.

Looking forward to this. Sounds like a very good list of celebrities lined up for this

thanks for sharing this. cannot wait to start watching the series all over again. would love to hear what hawick's story is the most :) :drinksss:

interesting shows, if what they reveal is new and truthful rather than embellished for the screen

Very interesting can't wait to watch this. I like the old one aswel so i t gonna be interested this time too

they said that this is age different than the previous one but it is also more from other places than hong kong

Hopefully this one will be just as good! Hawick Lau and Shawn Yue!! Not really best actors, but they're pretty big!

I like her previous show. This season should be good too.

It will be interesting to seee Ng Man Tat ep, and see how he talks about Stephan

Wow... Hawick looks kinda plastic in that picture with Maria..

sweet... long waiting for the is return. it going to be good

will be interesting to watch. I like the episodes with the females actress.

this will be interesting to watch. All my favourite actors are going on. Nice to find out more about them.

With those guests stars the conversations that they will have will be tons of fun to listen to.

really looking forward to this! loved the first season! hope it keeps continuing with more and more actors!