Followers 0
sh33pymd

Raymond Lam may hold concert after New Year

152 posts in this topic

Source: Asian E-News Portal

Video: Youtube

Edited by R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

bkn-20150328015820629-0328_00862_001_01p.jpg

Raymond Lam attended Hong Kong Asian-Pop Music Festival 2015 as the performer guest. He accepted an interview before the performance and expressed that his song will consist of 10 minutes medley: "At the beginning, we will dance followed by slow songs."

Earlier, Raymond was filming series in Mainland China and was given 2 days for rehearsal and this will be the warm-up for singing next year. He expressed that England and Korea groups were engaged to create the music and will hire American dance instructor to set the dance movements. When asked if overseas instructors will have higher expectations, Raymond said: "The company gives us plenty of time to complete each job which include 2016 concert and I have not try breaking through one month record. (Showing off your muscles?) I have to start my training now as the meals given by crew team during filming was oil. I will do some simple exercises first."

When the reporters asked if the budget for his new album will exceed, Raymond replied he was full of gratitude to the company and hoped it will be a success. He disclosed he will start to prepare his album in July and attend promotion activities thereafter. As for his concert in next 6 months, Raymond said that he had made an application to Hong Kong Coliseum but it might be after new year. Asked about the reason for not conducting during new year, Raymond said: "Many people will be going for house visiting."

Edited by R.E.D

too bad he's doing mainland dramas, those are so slow I just have no patience for them. good luck with the album & concert!

Excited about his new album. wonder how it will turn out when working with new team new people.

It is great to hear that. Raymond Lam's fans must be very excited about this!!!

too bad Raymond Lam left TVB and no longer filming series. i don't watch mainland series though.

Does he have new songs? It seems like forever since I've heard anything from him.

good news.it has been a long time since his last concert

He has no new songs, what concert does he plan on holding?!

Raymond Lam is one of my most admired singer. Pity that I and all his other fans have to wait till next year to hear him sing in concert again.

Cannot wait for his new album~ his music is getting better and better. Self Portrait was such a good album with so much different variety!

YESSS I really hope he comes to Canada again THIS time!!!

wow raymond seems to have been gone for so long..almost forgot about him. guess he's still pursuing singing.

I miss seeing Raymond in TVB Series. I really like his singing too. Too bad I won't be in Hong Kong then.

Such a pity he no longer with TVB hope he will return soon and good luck to his concert he need to have one in San Francisco.

Hope Raymond does well in his concert.. he's paid his dues at TVB

I am excited! WOuld love for him to come to US to perform!

Not too big a fan of his newish songs, but would like to see him appearing in some form or another!

It's good news for his fans. He has been spending too much time working in China for the past few years. Looking forward to seeing he become more active in his singing career. Wonder if he will have a new album to prepare him for the concert?

i hope he does have a concert. i also wish she would come back to TVB and be in more dramas. all the TVB folks are leaving and pretty soon...i don't know who we would be watching.

Haven't heard much news about Raymond for a while... glad he is still working on music. Eager to see his upcoming concert :P

Too bad he hasn't been on any TVB shows lately. Such a loss for TVB.

let see how he far he can go now that he is no longer part of tvb