Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Lily Ho is unrecognizable in her "ugly" look for new drama "Good Morning Boss"

261 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2isjdzn.jpg

2w65iu0.jpg

taizva.jpg

oatdg7.jpg

Lily Ho is unrecognizable in her "ugly" buck teeth look for new drama "Good Morning Boss"

Lily Ho, Ali Lee, Tony Hung, etc. attended the costume fitting for TVB's new drama "Good Morning Boss" yesterday. The actors' images for the drama were exposed. Lily Ho completely transformed into an ugly girl; when she walked in front of the reporters, no one could tell who she was, until the company arranged for her photos to be taken, did everyone realize that she was Lily Ho.

For this "ugly" look, other than changing her hairstyle, her skin also became darker, her eyelids became heavier and thicker and even wore a customized false teeth retainer to create a heavy overbite.With the fake teeth stuck out, crooked and yellow; no wonder no one could recognize her!

When Lily was introducing herself, her teeth accidentally hit the microphone, causing everyone to laugh. She said: "When I was just walking around just now, no one could recognize me. I think it proves the look is very successful. This time, I will be playing a regular girl from Cheung Chau. Although her look is very plain, but she has a very kind heart. In the end, she is able to find a Him Law-like looking good husband." She expressed that she doesn't mind playing an ugly character. In the past, she's always appeared looking beautiful, so this time she hopes it can give people something fresh.

Can't speak clearly

Lily expressed that the "ugly" make-up doesn't take too long, but the most painful is the retainer. She said: "The false teeth are customized, but I still haven't gotten used to it yet, so my pronunciation is very unclear. Having darker skin has an advantage too, my acne spots can be hidden!"

Ali Lee and Tony Hung scheme together

Lily revealed that she and Ali Lee will play twins in the drama; however the younger sister (Ali) chose to get plastic surgery to become pretty. In her career, she uses her looks to climb up the ladder. Ali revealed that she and Tony will be a pair, and will be scheming together in the office. Tony laughed saying: "In my past dramas, I have to suffer coldness, go in water, use high wires. This time is my first time filming a drama revolving around the office. Thank you to the producer for this opportunity, I can be more comfortable."

"Good Morning Boss" is led by Ben Wong and Flora Chan. Other cast include Lily Ho, Ali Lee, Tony Hung, Steven Cheung and Becky Lee.

wow, its a big transformation. Can't even see the face lookalike......

wow big difference between two characters...that is really good make up.....

wow really can't recognize her, eyes and eyebrows and skin colour are so different. Just Don't understand why tv or movie always portray ugly or "plain" girl with buck teeth?!

OMG, such a big difference!!! seems like she is getting more and more series..... lately, every series I watch, shes in it!!

not bad, it's actually not a bad costume/makeup this time.

wow, seriously cannot recognise her at all. They have done a really good job in the makeup and wardrobe depts

Wah i cant even recognise who is it until i see the real pictures ....great

Oh wow, I can't even recognized her. Totally look like a different person.

she is unrecognizable.. something different.. breakthrough role for lily ho..

i'm looking forward to this series, Ali and Tony are cute pair

omfg she is ugly duckling haha

lily ho you are so scary haha

she really looks quite different. wonder if it will be good

Wow, really can't recognise her. Hope she can act well in this series and gain more popularity.

very different indeed, why do to so much extend that cant even recognise her

wow wow. amazing transformation. I would not recognized her at all. good job make up artist

Oh my god!! That really was a huge different. It's like from previously ugly and became pretty after. Nice job! Now she can go out on Halloween and nobody will recognize her. :wink::)

The transformation is incredible, well done to the make up artist it looks great i want to know if the drama will be good.

this is too funny. although not very original. I think angela tong did something just like this and she gave a really great performance. She also had the buckish teeth and very plain jane look.

She look so different. Of course no one can regonize her. I bet she can go on dates and no one will know its her. Good make up artist

omg.. wow.. did not recognise her at all.. she is so pretty... normally people dont go through such drastic transformation.. cannot wait to watch the drama and see her character

talk about being ugly... they did a great job, can't even recognize her

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0