Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Lily Ho is unrecognizable in her "ugly" look for new drama "Good Morning Boss"

261 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2isjdzn.jpg

2w65iu0.jpg

taizva.jpg

oatdg7.jpg

Lily Ho is unrecognizable in her "ugly" buck teeth look for new drama "Good Morning Boss"

Lily Ho, Ali Lee, Tony Hung, etc. attended the costume fitting for TVB's new drama "Good Morning Boss" yesterday. The actors' images for the drama were exposed. Lily Ho completely transformed into an ugly girl; when she walked in front of the reporters, no one could tell who she was, until the company arranged for her photos to be taken, did everyone realize that she was Lily Ho.

For this "ugly" look, other than changing her hairstyle, her skin also became darker, her eyelids became heavier and thicker and even wore a customized false teeth retainer to create a heavy overbite.With the fake teeth stuck out, crooked and yellow; no wonder no one could recognize her!

When Lily was introducing herself, her teeth accidentally hit the microphone, causing everyone to laugh. She said: "When I was just walking around just now, no one could recognize me. I think it proves the look is very successful. This time, I will be playing a regular girl from Cheung Chau. Although her look is very plain, but she has a very kind heart. In the end, she is able to find a Him Law-like looking good husband." She expressed that she doesn't mind playing an ugly character. In the past, she's always appeared looking beautiful, so this time she hopes it can give people something fresh.

Can't speak clearly

Lily expressed that the "ugly" make-up doesn't take too long, but the most painful is the retainer. She said: "The false teeth are customized, but I still haven't gotten used to it yet, so my pronunciation is very unclear. Having darker skin has an advantage too, my acne spots can be hidden!"

Ali Lee and Tony Hung scheme together

Lily revealed that she and Ali Lee will play twins in the drama; however the younger sister (Ali) chose to get plastic surgery to become pretty. In her career, she uses her looks to climb up the ladder. Ali revealed that she and Tony will be a pair, and will be scheming together in the office. Tony laughed saying: "In my past dramas, I have to suffer coldness, go in water, use high wires. This time is my first time filming a drama revolving around the office. Thank you to the producer for this opportunity, I can be more comfortable."

"Good Morning Boss" is led by Ben Wong and Flora Chan. Other cast include Lily Ho, Ali Lee, Tony Hung, Steven Cheung and Becky Lee.

I really couldn't recognize her cause of the makeup and attire. But it would definitely be new and refreshing to see her play a different character!

wow! She looks so different in that character! Actually, i'm looking forward to see her acting with the new image. I'm glad she's not staying in her comfort zone and trying something different

wow! what a transformation!! i cant even recognize her

oh goodness! The makeup artist is quite the professional! I couldn't recognize her at all!

wow good job to the makeup artists, such a big difference.

She looks cute !! hope that the drama will be good

wow..the make up is really good

totally can't recongize her

wow she's totally unrecognizable!! hahaha I hope she gets credit for her hard work.

oh geez, even the facial bone structure looks different, good for hiding from tabloids

I totally didn't recognize that was Lily. Here comes the magic of makeup.

OMG! She looks so different. I can't even recognize who it was with the makeup.

people can look however they want based on the availability of resources to change people to the kinds they want

Lily does look different. Really can't recognize her at all.

Wow, the makeup artist did a really good job on her "ugly" look. I didn't recognize her either...can't wait to see her drama.

wow I couldn't recognise her at all!!

They did a very good job with her costume!

maybe the ugly is when shes not doing any makeup and the pretty is full of makeup lol..

wow! Kudos to TVB's makeup department! Holy crap, completely unrecognizable and totally different person!

I cannot recognize her and this kind of character will help Lily step up another step in the industry!! Way to go Lily!!!

Without the false teeth, that's pretty much her natural self. This shouldn't come as a shock to women who often wear make-up, but it may come as a shock to some guys.

haha, such a transformation. its hilarious! she's not that pretty to start with.

WOW that is one good make under, hopefully this is a good series

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0