Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"From Vegas to Macau 2" breaks 100 million in global box office; Chow Yun Fat confirms 3rd installment

124 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2u458xc.jpg

22x2jb.jpg

"From Vegas to Macau 2" breaks 100 million in global box office; Chow Yun Fat confirms 3rd installment

The box office of Hong Kong movie "From Vegas to Macau 2" in Mainland China reached 920 million RMB, the Hong Kong box office recorded 30 million HKD and 17 million in Malaysia. The movie became the winner of the Chinese New Year Chinese movies, breaking 100 million in their global box office.

The day before, Chow Yun Fat attended the success ceremony in Beijing, and announced that they would film "From Vegas to Macau 3", set to premiere during Chinese New Year in 2016. They will consider filming scenes in Las Vegas as well. Fat Gor likes to film comedy films, he expressed he had a lot of fun everyday filming "From Vegas to Macau 2". Asked if the third installment would challenge a different type of comedy? He laughed saying he's given all of himself to the director to handle. However he wants him to be funny, he will do it.

Angela Wang requests a pay raise

Fat Gor also personally gave a red pocket to child actress, Angela Wang, reminding her to keep it herself and not for her mother to keep. The host asked if Angela will film "From Vegas to Macau 3"? She agreed but said she will need a raise.

I love this movie very much and Fatt Gor and the crew deserves all the credit. Well done.

so love this series, and can t wait to watch it,hope its as good as the last one

First one was pretty good. Haven't watched the 2nd one yet but Chow Yun Fatt is usually pretty good.

wow, that's a good news for Fat Gor, hope to see the 3rd installment as well

wow, i guess this movie is successful congrats to chow yun fat, I enjoyed the first movie, cant wait to watch the second version

Are these really that good? Those "from this place to that place" films used to be good in the 90s, Chow Yun Fat, Stephen Chow, etc...but have not watched any of the new ones.

congratulations to Fat Gor and the success of this movie

Still have not watched the 2nd movie yet, really loved the first one with nicolas really wished he was in second one aswell

good to hear fatt gor still going strong and keep making good movies...

this movies looks pretty good, never came across this before

i want to see the movie! it's been a while since he's been in a movie

wow. still havent watch this one. but hope its as good as the first one

Great that fat gor is can finding success back in Hong Kong and China - these films are so much better than his hollywood ones

This movie is that good?

Time for me to watch it.

:D

can't wait to watch the movie! angela is so cute in where are we going dad

first one wasn't that great. will check the second and see how it is.

Congratulations!!! Fat Gor is one of the hottest male artist. Can't wait to see this!

so far so good ,it won't be too boiling.........................................................................

I enjoyed the first one. Excited to see the release of the second one in Cantonese

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0