Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"From Vegas to Macau 2" breaks 100 million in global box office; Chow Yun Fat confirms 3rd installment

124 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2u458xc.jpg

22x2jb.jpg

"From Vegas to Macau 2" breaks 100 million in global box office; Chow Yun Fat confirms 3rd installment

The box office of Hong Kong movie "From Vegas to Macau 2" in Mainland China reached 920 million RMB, the Hong Kong box office recorded 30 million HKD and 17 million in Malaysia. The movie became the winner of the Chinese New Year Chinese movies, breaking 100 million in their global box office.

The day before, Chow Yun Fat attended the success ceremony in Beijing, and announced that they would film "From Vegas to Macau 3", set to premiere during Chinese New Year in 2016. They will consider filming scenes in Las Vegas as well. Fat Gor likes to film comedy films, he expressed he had a lot of fun everyday filming "From Vegas to Macau 2". Asked if the third installment would challenge a different type of comedy? He laughed saying he's given all of himself to the director to handle. However he wants him to be funny, he will do it.

Angela Wang requests a pay raise

Fat Gor also personally gave a red pocket to child actress, Angela Wang, reminding her to keep it herself and not for her mother to keep. The host asked if Angela will film "From Vegas to Macau 3"? She agreed but said she will need a raise.

congratulations for them.......looking forward to watch part three... hope it will be good also

wow nice

gotta watch it.. nick cheung in it too

seems chow yun fat lost alot of weight

I'm a big fan of Chow Yun Fat, loved "From Vegas to Macau 1", looking forward to watch "From Vegas to Macau 2".

There going to be "From Vegas to Macau 3", that is GREAT!

the movie was nice...but the dubbing of angela wang's voice made the movie a little uncomfortable.

With all the good reviews i am looking forward to watching the first two movies. Its also good to see that it has done so well at the box offices of not only Hong Kong but in China and Malasia. I am a big fan of Chow Yun Fat but have not yet been able to watch "From Vegas to Macau". He is so versitile and such a great actor that he is able to do so well no matter what the genre - comedy, action, serious, romance. I am planning a trip to Hong Kong next week and look forward to stocking up on some good Hong Kong movies and tv series.

Always good to watch these movies around this time of year!

Not seen this one but I think looking from the last one, he has milked the whole idea and franchise of the God of Gambling.

The trailer looks too silly and is not crying out to me to watch it.

But I will probably end up watching it anyway!

WOW! it's great to see Chow Yan Fat back in the game again! Congrats!

i still prefer the god of gambler installment ...the vegas to macau 1 , i didn't enjoy. hope 2 will be better

Wow havent watched it yet, but i felt the first one was pretty disappointing just imo.

missed watching his movie and series hope to see him more .. it's worth watching the movie.. good job...

Is this movie available on DVD or Blue Ray yet? Can't wait to watch it. Watched part 1, which is enjoyable. I am glad they got rid of Chapman To for Nick Cheung. Getting tired of watching Chapman in every movies

i have yet to watch this movie...i think any movie with fat gor is a success

the instalment was as enjoyable as the first.. hoping to see a combination of cast from the first and second for the third instalment!

Not a bad movie!

it will be good if they can get Nic Tse back for the 3rd series ... hehe

hope they can bring in Andy Lau to work together with Fat Gor. God of Gamblers reunion

cant wait to watch this movie. chow yun fatt yeahhhh

I personally can't wait for this...the first one was hilarious...although I wished they did a reboot on God of Gamblers...

I have always liked Chow Yun Fatt. He is so grounded and nice. Wish him and his wife all the best.

This movie is not great but just better than a bunch of movies screening at Cny.

yun fat looks sooo good no wonder the show has good ratings lets go yun fat lets go

I like watching Chow Yun Fat's movie. I had watched the "From Vages to Macau 1" and will watch the 2nd soon. Looking farward to the 3rd installment

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0