Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"From Vegas to Macau 2" breaks 100 million in global box office; Chow Yun Fat confirms 3rd installment

124 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2u458xc.jpg

22x2jb.jpg

"From Vegas to Macau 2" breaks 100 million in global box office; Chow Yun Fat confirms 3rd installment

The box office of Hong Kong movie "From Vegas to Macau 2" in Mainland China reached 920 million RMB, the Hong Kong box office recorded 30 million HKD and 17 million in Malaysia. The movie became the winner of the Chinese New Year Chinese movies, breaking 100 million in their global box office.

The day before, Chow Yun Fat attended the success ceremony in Beijing, and announced that they would film "From Vegas to Macau 3", set to premiere during Chinese New Year in 2016. They will consider filming scenes in Las Vegas as well. Fat Gor likes to film comedy films, he expressed he had a lot of fun everyday filming "From Vegas to Macau 2". Asked if the third installment would challenge a different type of comedy? He laughed saying he's given all of himself to the director to handle. However he wants him to be funny, he will do it.

Angela Wang requests a pay raise

Fat Gor also personally gave a red pocket to child actress, Angela Wang, reminding her to keep it herself and not for her mother to keep. The host asked if Angela will film "From Vegas to Macau 3"? She agreed but said she will need a raise.

Can't believe there is a sequel...can't say I was a big fan of the first one...might still give it a go

wow,its amazing. i hope can watch the movies soon at here.

Was contemplating watching it before, but gonna watch it now

hvnt watch this movie....beat this is the best among all movies release during cny...

wow go chow yun fat. still going strong all these years

Wow.. 3rd installment... Hope it was another great and funny movie to watch.. Is so happy to see Chow Yun Fatt, he a great actor. Keep it up !!

part one was definitely good, i'm hoping this sequeal will be even better!! i always enjoy watching the gambling movies, so intense! lol

watch this last night, it was funny! looking forward to the 3rd one

Wow, this movie is really nice, I cant wait to buy the DVD and watch again

For Chinese people this type of gambling movies has good acceptance, specially if Chow Yun Fat is involve. Is Nicolas the movie too?

omg now i must watch it. Love Angela Wang! shes so adorable, but i still hope she will still have a normal childhood life and grow up to be a happy person. support <3

im happy for their success. making over 100 mil in the box office :).

I watched this movie, I thought it was just average. I didn't get some of the funny points and that ending was kinda WTF for me..Maybe it's because I didn't watch the first movie?

if the movie its so good then i should go and watch it! furthermore he is my favourite actor

The first installment was very good. Didn't have the chance to watch the 2nd one.

nice..i love watching gambling type movie especially good stars are acting inside like chow yun fatt

I can't wait to see From Vegas to Macau 2. I heard many great reviews.

Can't wait to see this movie.. Now I have to look for my collections to see previous movie :)

awesome! i watched the first one and it was really good. hope he continues to make great movies!

Congratulations and eagerly waiting for the release of 'From Vegas to Macau 3'. I love this movie very much.

I really need to watch this movie. If its that good as they have said here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0