Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Sherman Chung admits she and Deep Ng have broken up

46 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao / Oriental Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

33xui53.jpg

Sherman Chung admits she and Deep Ng have broken up

The night before, when Sherman Chung attended the "IFPI Hong Kong Top Sales Music Awards 2015", she admitted that she and Deep Ng, who was recently exposed to have cheated, have broken up. However, the two are still in contact, and unsure of how they may develop in the future. "We want to calm down in this period first. Stop for now, and be friends again first. (Back to being single?) You can say it like that." She stated that the decision was mutual. Asked about the recent exposures of Deep Ng's love history? She admitted that she had seen some of the reports. "I saw it, but I won't give comments about the past. Everyone has a history. Even I do, so is everyone going to talk about my past even when I was a student? No point."

In her responses, Sherman seems to still defend Deep Ng. She expressed that she isn't necessarily defending, just speaking in a logical point of view. She revealed that the break up was a mutual decision, and that Deep also agreed. Will Deep pursue her again? Sherman Chung replied: "We are communicating like normal friends, but we definitely care about each other."

Still has hope for love, no "trauma"

Asked if the word "single" can be used to describe her relationship status? She said: "You can say that. Some of the reports are over exaggerated. The things that happened between us, only we will know the details. It's only necessary to explain the big picture to others. We will use mature methods to handle out relationship. Although this relationship failed, Sherman emphasized that she still has hope for love, and won't be traumatized. However, right now, she is focused on preparing her new album, and will find happiness and satisfaction through her music career. Asked if she will accept new pursuers right away? She said she is not looking for a rebound. Once you get older, you won't be so casual about love.

Don't know who she is but support her decision because don't stay with someone the betray you.

Gambateh girl, don't waste time on a Cheater. Hope she found her Mr. Right soon!!

She better move on. One cheat is forever cheat. Even she forgive him, once they argue, she will bring it up.

saw this coming for awhile. deep ng is known for cheating

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0