Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Gigi Leung gives birth to first daughter, Sofia

193 posts in this topic

Source: Apple Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

nedq8k.jpg

2w7jnte.jpg

5d8pdg.jpg

116opwk.jpg

Gigi Leung gives birth to first daughter, Sofia

On February 28th, 38 year old Gigi Leung gave birth to her first born in Hong Kong. When their 6.6 pound baby girl was born, both Gigi and her Spanish husband, Sergio were so happy and agitated that they cried. Gigi shared her happiness with everyone on Weibo, posting a picture of her daughter's small hand holding onto her hand and wrote: "Our little angel finally arrived by our side last night! We are very grateful! Safe and happy!" Afterwards, Gigi finally shared a picture of her baby daughter, and shared her feelings as a new mother: "Before, all I felt was you moving in my stomach. Today, I finally held you, truly feeling your weight. Seeing your faint little smile, all the pain is worth it!"

Today, they shared their family photo with their daughter, and revealed that she and her husband gave their newborn the English name, Sofia, meaning "wisdom". The mixed-blood baby has big eyes and a tall nose, and eats and sleeps well. Right now, she gets breast fed every 2 hours, and once she's full, she obediently falls asleep; reducing the pressure on Sergio and Gigi as new parents.

Gigi Leung expressed that she experienced "women's biggest pain", but the moment she saw her daughter, all the pain was gone. When her daughter was born, she cried very loud, but once Gigi held her, she immediately stopped crying, and stared at her mother with her round eyes. The funny thing is that when the doctors and nurses saw Sofia, they couldn't help but exclaim: "Oh, she is so long!" After measuring, Sofia's height is more than 50 cm, taking on her parents' tall height. Gigi said: "Doesn't matter whether she's tall, short, skinny or fat. The most important is that she will be healthy and happy."

As for Sofia' Chinese name, Gigi laughed: "Haven't had time to think about it yet. Should think of one for Daddy first, haha!"

Congrats to Gigi and family. Glad both mom and baby is healthy.

Congrats to Gigi and Sergio on their new bundle of joy. Sofia is absolutely adorable.

congrats to gigi! i wish her family luck. good thing the baby is happy and healthy

Congratulations to Gigi and Sergio!! Baby Sofia is soooo cute

Congrats to Gigi and happy healthy mom and daughter!!! The moment of love from a little angel has began!!! I am so happy for her, and little Sofia is so adorable!!!!

congrats to Gigi and her new family. I bet the baby will grow up to be tall like her parents

congrats to gigi. Great to be a mom. So many new moms in hong kong celebrity world.

Congratulations to the newly parents! Wish the baby happy & healthy!

Cute cute baby, good for Gigi and her husband. Congrats and can't wait to see the pretty little face of Sofia.

Congrats on your newborn...completely new stage of life now with a newborn. Take good care of baby, groom to be another outstanding performer :)

congratulations to gigi and husband. she seems happy. good for her.

Congratulations! to Gigi and her husband. I wish the family happy and good health.

Congratulations to Gigi and her husband on their new bundle of joy! She's adorable

Congratulations Gigi! She is soooo cute. Glad to hear her and baby is safe.

Congratulations! to Gigi ...I’m am so happy for this couple! My most favorite couple ever!

Congrats to Gigi! I'm glad to hear her and baby is safe.

congrats to Gigi, baby Sofia is sooo cute!! wish the family of three be happy and healthy

awe, congrats to Gigi and Sergio

mix kids are usually very pretty (=

didnt even know she was pregnant haha. congrats on her child

congrats to gigi. i didnt kno she was married to a spanish dude =O

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0