Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Priscilla Wong and g.o.d's Danny Ahn star in TVB-Korean co-produced mini drama

108 posts in this topic

Source: HKChannel / KuangaiTVB

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

6g8twh.jpg

ael63p.jpg

9zyouh.jpg

1ze9pqx.jpg

Priscilla Wong and g.o.d's Danny Ahn star in TVB-Korean co-produced mini drama

TVB artiste, Priscilla Wong and Korean idol group g.o.d member, Danny Ahn will be filming a TVB-Korean co-produced mini series. According to sources, Korean cable channel CMB and TVB will be co-producing a mini drama called "Seven Days Romance (七天的浪漫)". Danny Ahn and Priscilla Wong will play the main leads, while other actors also include TVB's Jason Chan, William Chak, Kelly Cheung, etc.

The mini drama is set for 5 episodes, with a plot revolving around a fateful love story between a Korean pop star and a Hong Kong female photographer. The drama will be filmed in both Hong Kong and Korea. On February 23, Priscilla flew to Korea to film the series, and will be expected to film there for half a month. Afterwards, they will return to Hong Kong to film for another half month. The drama will be filmed in Seoul, Daejeon, other main Korean cities and also in Hong Kong.

The drama is specially planned for CMB's 50th anniversary. The director of the production is Moon Young Jin (Dear My Sister), and the screenwriter is Kim Shin Hye (The Family is Coming, Immortal Classic). Broadcast is estimated to premiere in April in Korea and Hong Kong.

Such a good opportunity for Priscilla Wong for exposure outside of Hong Kong. Good luck to her.

Awesome, G.O.D was one of the best groups ...been awhile. Looking forward to the collaboration.

what a good opportunity for her, don't waste the chances, there are not many chances in your life, gogo, work hard.

Interesting korean drama? Is she learning korean for it? I wonder what is the drama about.

I don't have a good feeling to this...

We'll see how it'll all come together...

fresh collaboration no matter who is the actress... tvb really trying to promote priscilla

this will be interesting to see this happen. They are promoting priscilla alot now

This is a great opportunity to work with a G.O.D member! I hope it turns out good!

havent seen priscilla in a long time... she looks very well

I hope this won't become a disaster. I wish the female could be someone else.

Lots of luck to her and may her career soar!!!! :drinksss:

I remember seeing Danny Ahn on Running Man haha.. seems like an interesting collaboration

Is good for actor and actress to collaborate with each other (outside country) so that the viewers have more option to watch. Looking forward to this show.

is a good opportunity for Priscilia , hope so she will act better , as

i feel she do not so good in earlier series " Madam Cutie On Duty " but she do quite well in

愛我請留言 Swipe Tap Love , Gambade

To climb up the career ladder one needs to know how to play the game and pick the right coattail to hang on to.

Edited by startling

looks interesting... she is having more and more opportunities... her acting had improved :)

wow, what a good opportunity for Priscilla Wong. But, i ain't a fan of hers though.

Oooo... not bad eh... this is a good opportunity to see priscilla shine..

How is this going to be good? I hate dubbed voices so I hope they have very clear subtitles rather than dubbed voices

i am so excited to watch this drama even though it is short. i don't ever recall having seen a korean actor acting in tvb

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0