Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li tie the knot on Valentine's Day; Held fairytale banquet at Disneyland

437 posts in this topic

Source: Oriental Daily / Sina TW

Photos: Oriental Daily / MingPao / Apple Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

25ur869.jpg

30sbt4x.jpg

2mhcw3p.jpg

2m4zoly.jpg

4huqep.jpg

ehd5lj.jpg

2dtvv37.jpg

30kqcrq.jpg

Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li tie the knot on Valentine's Day; Held fairytale banquet at Disneyland

On Valentine's Day, Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li held their marriage registration ceremony, under the witness of their family and friends. In the middle of the ceremony, the two fell to tears many times. When the bride entered in her white wedding dress, she was already touched to tears. When the two look at each other, Cho Lam's tears fell uncontrollably as well.

During the ceremony, the priest jokingly asked: "You still have the chance to regret, do you (Cho Lam) agree?" Cho Lam: "I do." The priest said that he wasn't loud enough, and therefore Cho Lam yelled: "I DO!" Afterwards, the priest told Leanne she can use English to say her vows; however Leanne said she would say it in Cantonese. The priest requested Cho Lam to say something, and Cho Lam said: "Leanne Li, you are the angel that God sent for me. Thank you for your love, making my life complete. I love you, but my love is not perfect. I am willing to use the rest of my life to be with you, and learn how to love from God. I hope my marriage will be looked after by God. From today onward, I will be faithful to you, just like how I am faithful to God." Afterwards, the whole audience cheered.

The night after (yesterday night), Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li's wedding banquet was held at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, with 51 tables attended by their friends and family. All the guests dressed in Disney theme, with many great and funny costumes like Maleficent, Aladdin, Urusla, a witch, dwarves, etc. At night, the couple met the press with their bridesmaids and best men, showing up in a prince and princess look. The two cut the cake with Mickey and Minnie by their side, and received their wedding certificate and other souvenirs.

3 week honeymoon across Europe

Cho Lam revealed that after the wedding, they will go to Shanghai to visit relatives, and then spend 3 weeks travelling Europe - a total of 4 countries: "I spent quite a lot! The romantic atmosphere is important for a princess, whatever she wants!" He also denied the rumours that he actually earned 2 million HKD this time because of sponsors: "I spent way more than that amount, a few millions! Can't earn it back. After the honeymoon, my work schedule is fully packed!" Regarding those false accusations of him accepting sponsorship for his wedding, he had even posted on Weibo saying: "After so many years of hard work, I can finally use my own hands, nearly spend all my savings, to hold a fantasy wedding for my fiancee. " He emphasized that he used his money to plan this wedding, and didn't use his wedding to earn any money, nor did he take a single cent.

At night, the couple changed into prince and princess costumes, and walked into the banquet venue with the introduction of hosts Bob Lam and May Chan (Siu Bo). Leanne wore a bra top short dress, while Cho Lam wore a huge crown to close the height difference between the two. Cho Lam said: "There is a lot of pressure planning a wedding. Can't think too much about offending people, because we are the main leads!" He also prayed and gave thanks that the planning process was very smooth. On stage, he and Leanne drank linking arms and kissed, and also planned for the bridesmaids to pass around the flower bouquet. Oceane Zhu and Christine Kuo pushed the bouquet to Sarah Song, hoping she can get married soon. However, in the end, Siu Bo snatched it away. Cho Lam also performed a song he spent 1 hour writing the lyrics for to his wife, called "Frog Prince".

Additional Photos:

Spoiler:

4ggcwi.jpg

qx1je1.jpg

1058yz4.jpg

3090fas.jpg

de4c5c.jpg

eu1wkn.jpg

b3reix.jpg

11vgxsn.jpg

2ebelmo.jpg

v7yxcy.jpg

w8mjon.jpg

2ymb0q8.jpg

21kfj4n.jpg

2hib2o1.jpg

Wedding Photos:

Spoiler:

2z7pmok.jpg

2462g5l.jpg

357lvyd.jpg

2dtnghh.jpg

919i4m.jpg

10iebnd.jpg

29bjhu.jpg

j81hkw.jpg

5aia68.jpg

2cr1p4j.jpg

219qtkm.jpg

whoa, congrats to the two of them then :) good to see that they look so happy!

what a cute marriage, i disagree with people saying they are showing off their marriage...hes just tryna make her happy. Lol

she really does look like a princess. he doesn't look so much like a prince though ehehe

congrats to cho nam. a very talented actor. hopefully he will continue his great acting career.

Love the photo of Leanne and Cholam on the bicycle. It's so cute

lol how funny that all the guest dressed up as many disney characters.

This is so romantic. Congrats to the both of them.

this is sooo adorable! much congrats to this sweet couple and all the best! a perfectly imperfect couple, as it should be =)

Edited by Fall3nAng3l

What a beautiful wedding pictures!!! Great wedding ceremony pictures too

wow, the wedding looked so grand!! so happy for both of them!!!: )

congrats to them, can't say i thought they matched but what do i know

congratulations to both of them, hope they stay on happily ever after

Congratulation for both of them. Hope they will have a blissful wedding.

congrats to the lovely couple....i am glad they are very happy and height doesnt mean so much as you guys can see.. good luck to them in their marriage.

congrats...shows that true love can overcome obstacles

Congrats to the happy couple!!! :D Wish them all the happiness :)

congrAtulations..hope they live happily forever

hahahahaha disney land

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0