Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Michael Tse's "Laughing BB" is finally born!

263 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

13yh3e0.jpg

ve0nyh.jpg

24mx0nc.jpg

Michael Tse's "Laughing BB" is finally born!

47 year old Michael Tse and his 42 year old wife, Tina Lee's fruit of love, Laughing BB is finally born! On Tuesday night, Sarah Song helped them announce the good news on "Scoop". She said: "Michael Tse and his wife's fruit of love is born! Mom and baby are safe!" However, she did not reveal whether the baby was a boy, because there was news before that it was a girl.

Scared to cut the umbilical cord

Michael Tse and Tina have been married for 9 years, and last night, they successfully got pregnant. The couple were very excited, but also nervous. Michael laughed saying it's even more nerve-wracking than performing a show. He took extra care of Tina and always asked for advice from good friends, Jordan Chan and Jerry Lamb who are fathers already. Tina's due date was set for February, and the day before, the couple were spotted going to the hospital to wait for delivery. When he was interviewed, he directly admitted that the baby is coming soon, he said: "Almost! Heading down the straight road." He also revealed that he won't cut the umbilical cord because he's scared.

Michael Tse replied the reporters' message and gave his thanks: "Thank you! Mother and son are safe!" He uploaded a picture of the baby on Weibo and revealed his son's nickname: "Tin Tin" (Tin = 天 = sky) Laughing BB is named 謝浩飛, with the English name, "Theo".

Yesterday, Tina and Theo were finally able to go home from the hospital. After Michael sent them safely to the car, he accepted the reporters' interviews. Asked what gift he will reward his wife with, Michael said: "Basic things. It's necessary to reward her!" Asked if Jordan Chan and his other good friends have seen the baby? Michael expressed that everyone is busy with work, plus the viruses in the hospital is very strong, so he told them not to come visit yet. They will visit when they arrive back home. Asked if his good friends shared and tips with him? He laughed: "I already asked them even before Theo was born! But I've been seeing Jordan more often these days, and he also had a son. I'll have to ask him more later on!"

Learning how to hold the baby, hasn't dared to bathe him

First time being a father, is it hard taking care of the baby? Michael laughed that the baby has only been born for a few days, someone helps with milk feeding, but admitted that the way he holds the baby isn't very accurate, still learning. Did he help the baby take a bath? He expressed that he doesn't dare yet: "I will watch first! Learn while doing! (Ready to feed late night?) I haven't been sleeping much these days. I've practised, I wake up right away after being called." Will he hold a 1 month or 100 day banquet for the baby? Michael stated that the baby has only been born for a few days, so he hasn't thought about it yet, will decide later on. Will he make black vinegar pig trotters with ginger right when they get home? Michael replied that the confinement lady will do it, he won't have to do it himself. He joked that he only knows that the ginger is very expensive these days.

Congratz..wish them all the best! Such a cute baby!

Congrats to Michael. All the best to him and the family. Cute baby

The baby is so cute...Congratulations to Laughing Gor

congrats to both of them!!! laughing bb is super duper cute! :D :D

The baby is so cute. Very alert in one of the pics.

The baby has the same nose as his father !

Like father like son !

Congratulations !

Congratulations to Michael Tse. What a cute baby!!

congrats to michael and to his wife, their baby is cute

Congratulations to Michael Tse and family. Such a cute baby. Enjoy of being a dad.

Congratulations to Michael and Tina!!! The baby is sooo cute and he looks just like Michael.

laughing B is so cute!

congratulations to michael and wife!

Hia baby resembles him very much! congratulations to him!

congrats laughing gor u old (#$*%^# !!!!

ahah well done finally worked out wish the baby all the best

Congratulations! Its a funny headline... Laughing BB.

Hahaha...

Congratulations to Michael Tse and family. Such a cute baby Theo, LAughing BB is exactly nice name too. Enjoy the world with Theo then

The baby is really adorable. He resembles his father. Congratulations to Michael and his wife Tina.

congrats!! i wish the best for them and their new adorable baby!

the baby looks really cute and congratulations to Laughing Gor

Congrats to Michael and Tina Tse, best wish to them, the baby is so adorable.

congrats!!! the baby is soooooo cuteeee ahhhhh xDDDDDDD

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0