Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Ella Koon marries in low-profile to doctor boyfriend, Domingo

331 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2dj14es.jpg

34xs4tc.jpg

333efxv.jpg

21brlmh.jpg

1j67w2.jpg

dpg4dk.jpg

2mgs1ue.jpg

Ella Koon marries in low-profile to doctor boyfriend, Domingo

Goddess, Ella Koon is officially married! She and her Chinese-French doctor boyfriend, Juan-Domingo Maurellet dating for 6 years, and the day before, under the witness of both their parents, the two secretly got married in Hong Kong. Although their wedding was very low-profile, a lot of money was spent on it, with 1 million HKD on the wedding, in addition to 10 million HKD of dowry. No wonder Ella couldn't hold in her happiness and announced yesterday: "I am already married!"

Ever since 35 year old Ella Koon announce her marriage news on Weibo last November, she had held in when her marriage date is. Even earlier, when she attended a function, she would only reveal that her wedding would be held before Chinese New Year. Yesterday, Ella created a surprise once again, announcing through her record company, Warner Music: "I am already married!"

Took 1 month off for honeymoon

The day before, Ella and Domingo secretly signed their papers; although the wedding was very low-profile, it was still very grand! According to sources, the whole wedding cost around 1 million HKD. Ella's father, who has the nickname of "Jewelry King", gifted approximately 10 million HKD dowry, including a set of pearl earrings, necklace and two gold wedding bracelets! Because Domingo prefers to be low-key, plus Ella's mother doesn't like being in exposure, the guest list had a limited number of people, all being close friends and family. There were no artistes from the entertainment industry that attended. On the wedding night, Ella only invited a few of her company's executives, including Warner's managing director, Mr. Lee. When interviewed, he gave his blessings: "It feels like marrying half a daughter! The wedding was very simple and touching, the two of them cried a few times. Very happy for her. But I promised her father, so I cannot say any details!"

The wedding was filled with laughter and tears. When Ella and Domingo read their vows and promised to love each other forever, the couple was touched to tears! They also thanked both their parents for their nurture, allowing them to be able to know each other, meet each other and love each other. According to sources, Ella already took leave from her company for 1 month to go on her honeymoon, and the two had left right after their wedding to Tahiti, where Ella was born and Domingo's hometown in France.

Will continue her entertainment career

Hard to hide her happiness, Ella thanked all media and friends for their care and blessings: "I know a lot of my reporter friends have been trying to find out about my marriage, but in respect for both our parents, we hope to keep low-profile, so we did not invite any media. Please forgive us!" She admitted that there was a lot of pressure during the planning, but it was also very sweet burden: "The wedding was a smooth success. At the same time, I must thank my husband, Domingo for his love and care. In the future, I will still continue my entertainment career. I hope to have good results in my music to thank my fans for their support." Last night, Ella uploaded two marriage photos on Instagram and wrote in French: "Love is forever!" Her record company expressed that because this is a big life event, they will respect Ella and handle the matters in low-profile. They emphasized that the two did not get married because of pregnancy! Other than this, before, Ella had not planned to release any news about her marriage; however after discussion with her company and she also hopes to share this happiness with everyone, she chose a few wedding photos to announce her happiness. Ella wore a Chinese bridal grown and a wedding dress in the photos, and also showed off her square diamond engagement ring with her wedding dress!

Congrats to Ella and Domingo! Ella is so pretty in her wedding gown.

Congratulations to Ella and her husband !

Wish them lots of Love and Happiness

Congrats Ella and Husband. Both of you look so matching and Ella is just so beautiful.

wow well thats something unexpected didnt know that she got married already.

Indeed is a time of joy and happiness shared among family and friends. Not forgetting your fans too :p

Congratulations to both of them. Wish them happily ever after :)

Congratulations to Ella and Domingo.Ella looks so beautiful in that wedding dress

Congrats to Ella! she looks stunning the the photos above! :)

Congratulations to Ella and husband. May they live happily ever after.

wow! a cute couple. congrats to them. wish them a happy life together

great news!!!!!

congrats he been with him during her difficult of course she touch with that action

hahha cute couple.s he looks awesome in those dresses. congrats to them

congrats to Ella, this is sure is a low profile weddding compare to all the other weddings.

congrats to ella...very good pictures taken for her wedding

congrats to both of them! wow the husband is really tall

Congrats to the newly weds. Ella looks beautiful and I love her wedding dress.

Congratulations to both the newly webs. They both look so slim, so sweet, so pretty.

THey look like such a perfect couple! Congrats, Ella!!!!

Congrats! SHe looks amazin in her wedding dresses! I guess lace fabric is trending right now.

Congrats to Ella, her gown looks beautiful....very low profile indeed...

Congratulations to Ella and her husband. She looks very beautiful in the wedding dress

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0