Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Nicholas Tse and Joey Yung tear up in gratitude for EEG's nurture in the past 15 years

30 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

33ww9yd.jpg

25jv8g0.jpg

e5frds.jpg

2hq5a2e.jpg

344xdh2.jpg

Nicholas Tse and Joey Yung tear up in gratitude for EEG's nurture in the past 15 years

Emperor Entertainment Group (EEG) has been established for 15 years and the night before, they held their annual anniversary dinner. The "first sisters" and "first brother" of EEG, Joey Yung, Twins and Nicholas Tse all thanked the company on stage for their years of help and encouragement, making EEG boss, Albert Yeung touched to tears. Afterwards, he expressed that he intends to gift a portion of the company's shares to everyone, continue to "enjoy the fortune together".

The day before, Emperor Entertainment Group, held their "2015 EEG Annual Dinner" and "Emperor Entertainment and Emperor Motion Pictures 15th Anniversary" in Beijing. EEG artists such as Nicholas Tse, Joey Yung, Twins, Irene Wan, etc. attended in fashion! Film King, Ge You, Na Ying, Mainland director Zhang Yibai, Snou Zou, etc, who all have maintained friendly relationships with EEG, also attended to give their congratulations. EEG Chairman, Albert Yeung started the night off with his speech.

Nicholas Tse and Joey Yung both accompanied EEG for 15 years, and therefore were the most emotional. Joey gave the first performance of the night, using her voice to thank her company for all the support these past years. She tearfully said: "I grew up with EEG, EEG is more like family to me." She expressed that in the future, she will continue to advance with the company. As for Nicholas Tse, who followed Albert Yeung since he was 15 years old, also expressed his gratitude on stage for meeting Albert Yeung during his "most rebellious period". Now almost 35 years old, he emotionally said: "I can represent my brothers and sisters to say, no matter 25 years, or 35 years, we will always be here! Thank you Boss Yeung!" He immediately bowed down 90 degrees for 15 seconds in gratitude, making Albert Yeung and the company's artistes all tear up.

Yesterday, Albert Yeung accepted a phone interview, and admitted that Nicholas' actions that night really touched him: "Nicholas has always been a person who does things without any motive or expecting anything back. So I know that all the things he said that night are truly from his heart. These group of artistes are very loyal to the company, my emotions are agitated to the point that you cannot imagine." He frankly stated that in all the years of running EEG, being able to meet a group of artists who are so loyal and don't take any things for granted is very rare; therefore he plans to gift a portion of the company's shares to them.

Will stay even after contract ends

Nicholas Tse's manager, Mani Fok revealed that he is currently planning to gift a "present" to the company, as he suggested to hold a concert in the HK Coliseum in 2016: "This time, it is Nicholas' first time holding a show after 15 years. Before, we had planned to hold a concert for him in 2012, but Nicholas hopes to be the first to hold a concert where the stage falls (?). Unfortunately, this concept needs a lot of time and money." About Nicholas' loyalty towards the company, she said: "Nic and EEG are no longer chained by contract, and he even said he will still even after his contract is over."

i saw him in beijing last summer. oh, nice looking coat

Congratulations to EEG for 15th Anniversary. All the best to EEG artists.

Not a big fan of EEG's .. however for them to stick by their artists like Nic and Joey ... speaks volumes. It's a two way street though too, so kudos to both sides. And my, Nic looks great!

Congratulations to EEG for 15th Anniversary. Yes, without EEG, there's no Joey Yung, hope it'll be more years to come.

congratulations on the 15th anniversary. there are many many more years to come

Nicholas Tse is such a loyal person and filial son. He deserves to be recognized by the boss.

Nic grew up to become such a loyal and amazing person! Glad to know he will not forget where he came from!

i still remember nic before his accident. he mature so much.

Very rare to have such loyalty shown to a company I suppose this is the good work of Albert Yeun He won't be able to extract such loyalty if he was not a good boss

Congratulation to EGG which out EGG we wont see Nicholas Tse and Joey Yung to be super famous as today ........

wow didn't realize EEG started 15 years ago..seemed like a longer time since they are so established. it's great to see how the artists acknowledge and feel gratitude towards EEG...thats when you know they been treated well and they enjoyed their time working under such establishment

Nic and Joey are indeed very loyal to EEG but EEG seems to be going downhill these few years...

And that, is how you keep money making artists forever. TVB should learn a thing or two from EEG.

EEG has produced a lot of big & influential hk pop stars!!! Congrats on 15 years of syccess

Congratulations to EEG for 15th Anniversary :D Joey Yung super famous artists I love joey music!

Congratulations to EEG for 15th Anniversary..Both Joey Yung and Nicholas had done well in the recent years...

wow, they have been around for ages....time sure does fly!

whoa 15 years at the same company!!

how many can boast that

congrats to (EEG) on the 15th anniversary... Hopefully this group will carry on in the future.

Didn't know that Nic and Joey were with EEG from the beginning. They're loyal to the company, but the company also treated them well. Worked out for both.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0