Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ken54321

老表,你好hea! no good

101 posts in this topic

just wanted to say that I have watched 8 ep now, and so far, this show is nowhere as funny as the 1st one, and very stupid plot.

not nice at all. It is not funny nor wanting to make you laugh. At least, part I is not as bad as part II.

the first series is more interesting because we have not seen it be that is why when we watch it its very funny and interesting ,now we know the story and it came out completely different and its not that good any more plus the story line is very confusing not good

I totally agree. This series is a disappointment - not as good as the first series. It's always the case with serials. The first is almost always the best.

I have to admit this drama isn't as good as the first one.. It's just same cast with different role and quite lame story line...

hmm what's this all about? The more I'm looking at this forum it doesn't seem like I shoudl start this.

Its actually ok but I wouldn't say its good. From the beginning its boring but as you keep watching, its alright.

this is a part 2 drama without any continuous story of this series, everyone can act out one of the character of this drama

Pretty lame story line and disappointed that it didnt turn out to be as good as part one.

it a pretty weird movie. its funny at certain area but some part makes me want to turn it off.

The only good point is Ram Chiang's acting. Keep going Ram......

really did not enjoy watching this series not funny at all gave up watching after half an episode.

THe first episdoe was good, but the rest were terrible.

this drama brings you on a roller coaster. its funny then sh*tty then funny and then okay.

A simple story like this can only work in one series. Putting out a second one makes the writers try to top the first by trying too hard, and losing sight of what made the original good.

I've watched this series and I agree that the first one was a lot funnier than this one. But this series does get you to remember to protect the planet you live on.

No this is not a very good series. Not as good as the first series.

Not a good series. The only bright spot is to have Ram Chiang in the series.