Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ken54321

老表,你好hea! no good

101 posts in this topic

just wanted to say that I have watched 8 ep now, and so far, this show is nowhere as funny as the 1st one, and very stupid plot.

I agree! It actually gives me a headache watching it, not interesting or funny at all

Its actually ok but I wouldn't say its good. From the beginning its boring but as you keep watching, its alright.

HK TV serials nowadays are not very good. Standard has been dropping all the time. I don't even want to watch them anymore.

it a pretty weird movie. its funny at certain area but some part makes me want to turn it off.

This really challenged my patience had to give up in the end

it's funny but yeah, kinda boring and little weird.

it's okay if you have nothing else to watch. However, it seems like they were truing really hard to make every scene funny.

At first it was ok,then turn out to be stupid.Since i've watch till half then no choice must finish it also.The ending is very stupid. =.=

yes its true this series is not as good as the first one ,the first one you watch it gets funny as it goes form the beginning to the end the actors and actress are all very funny too i like when they do the singing part .

yeah i dont like this either.... didnt like the first one but it was better than this. At least this one have good songs in it xD

this series is quite funny but seems to the same joke over and over again

not quite nice ....

at the beginning 10 episods was very nice..

after that it is boring.

agreed, only notice few episodes had funny scenes, the rest was like garbage. sorry to say but wasted time watching

the first 15 episodes were pretty good, but the rest kinda went down hill, they were so damn bad

Never had any interest in it after the 2nd episode. Wish there will be better drama in the future. =/

wanted to stay for the cast but couldn't, made me cringe.

i didn't even like the first series, too exaggerated. the storyline wasn't good either

until the end idek why the series has the title of 老表. there was a meaning to the first one as they did have some relationship, but not in this one..

watched the first 4 and the last 2 episodes. didnt bothered downloading the rest. the first 4 episodes i wanna kill wong cho lam. he was so annoying and irritating. and not funny.

Its actually ok but I wouldn't say its good. From the beginning its boring but as you keep watching, its alright.