Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cadburyho

TVB dramas that can put you to sleep

53 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I always admire TVB drama production. Most of them have great storylines and in my humble opinion is way better than those from the west eg. Dallas, Dynasty. HOwever there are some production even with a massive budget and top notch stars can literally put you to sleep. I have watched Beauty at War 2 from beginning to end, not one episode can keep me awake despite drinking tons of coffee. It was that bad and horrible.

Can you think of any tvb drama production that can put you to ZZZZ.

The TVB series that really put me to sleep was the one about dogs and cats.

I usually try to watch every single tvb series but the Incredible Mama I find it really hard to finish it. I don't really like it. :/

TVB Drama which is the most precious moment during in my children hood, if i didn't watch at least one episode per night which it made me can't sleep as well!!!

Unfortunately most of the recent TVB series are quite not as good as previous.

Almost all the TVB series from this year I don't have the excitement craving that I use too.

I have to say a lot of the series nowadays aren't that great when I was a kid all of the shows were more interesting to watch.

Pretty much all those Ancient China time period series can easily put me to sleep, sadly.

Honestly if it is not nice, I torture myself by watching it

this new series Lord of Shanghai!!! This is by far good. Must watch to everybody. Thank you!

The recent drama Under the Veil is pretty good and interesting to watch ... I really like one person portraying and playing two different characters and personalities.

recent tvb dramas quite exciting at the start.. but the middle and ending fade off.. will make me sleep sometimes... hope this will not carry on!!