Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cadburyho

TVB dramas that can put you to sleep

53 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I always admire TVB drama production. Most of them have great storylines and in my humble opinion is way better than those from the west eg. Dallas, Dynasty. HOwever there are some production even with a massive budget and top notch stars can literally put you to sleep. I have watched Beauty at War 2 from beginning to end, not one episode can keep me awake despite drinking tons of coffee. It was that bad and horrible.

Can you think of any tvb drama production that can put you to ZZZZ.

seems lately the tvb series quality has just dropped to poor joke drama's that aren't even funny and make no sense stories.

The current new year show is so bad that i think it is the worst in the last few years. not sure what message if any they are trying to convey. i thought it should be a light new year show but why is it talking about ghost and all that.

2014 series are pretty poor, more ancient and action movie is required.

if you ever feel the need to skip around in a drama. you know those are snoozers.

current series come on cousin is one that i believe is

almost all the tvb series can put me sleep. on the other hand, i dont need no sleeping pill. thanks for tvb .

recently quality of tvb series had been dropped alot... looking forward to the new series 9:30pm... hopes it will be good

Recent TVB drama does not feel interesting to me, I've watch come on but just roughly watch it as my colleague said it was nice so i just watch when they on in in the office otherwise i won't watch it alone in my house at all.

yea come on cousin was pretty lame. I think romantic repitoire is pretty boring too..

Recent production by TVB is really boring, at times I don't even bother watching anymore. And their so called "grand" production, its all the same fight within a company, family or palace.. seriously with palace drama I'm better of with china's production better scenario. They need to bring back comedy but with a plot.

Edited by BlacknBlue

i almost watching and skip foward all episode for limelight years this series so boring for me

Drama that is too long (40eps) and draggy and too many flashback scenes. TVB dramas getting very boring and annoying too

yah, recent tvb drama series are really boring or predictable... I don't even think I finished watching Come On Cousin....

Now a days TVB drama has become bad.

Sometime I rather rather watch mainland drama than TVB drama.

Thats really most of them nowadays sadly. Esp those casual daily ones without much purpose

Lately there are not even a nice dramas from tbv. very disappoint. What happen to all those nice dramas they used to have previously.

Yes. Agreed. Most recent TVB series will put you to sleep event with the support of good actors and actress. It is the story telling part that is the most boring.

I watched Come On Cousin and Limelight Years only because they starred my fave actors, Roger Kwok and Damian Lau. Both were really draggy and boring but I find myself sleeping through most of Limelight Years so that one takes the prize for generating the most zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Any TVB drama. Whenever i have problem sleeping, i watch a tvb drama and im asleep in 2 minutes. korean dramas are much better.

i think tv series that is based around the shang hai tang era is what drives me to sleep

i havent seen a drama that could put me to sleep for the longest time. back then they got meaningful drama i guess its all play out