Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cadburyho

TVB dramas that can put you to sleep

53 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I always admire TVB drama production. Most of them have great storylines and in my humble opinion is way better than those from the west eg. Dallas, Dynasty. HOwever there are some production even with a massive budget and top notch stars can literally put you to sleep. I have watched Beauty at War 2 from beginning to end, not one episode can keep me awake despite drinking tons of coffee. It was that bad and horrible.

Can you think of any tvb drama production that can put you to ZZZZ.

the current series tomorrow is another day is one that comes to mind. I did not think that it is necessary to do series on HK correction officers...

i agree with you. Dramas today are very boring and with no interesting ideas. That is why I stopped watching TVB drama for a long time now. I just watch movies.

Current series is Come On Cousin. This one is so boring.

Cousin you're so heh is definitely sleepable. I just don't relate to the topic. The jokes are also very dumb.

tvb dramas that has silly plots and actors are boring. Those can really put me to sleep zzzz......

Most TVB series these days, really. I like comedy but comedy with a story line not just randomly trying to be funny.

Initially, All Bitter is Sweet is intriguing but as the episodes went on, I found myself closing my eyes when the series was on.

Come On Cousin is so lame and boring that I prefer watching brother doing daily quests in his online game... O'm so glad it's over now!

out of the current new series, come on cousin is the less interesting one.

Recent TVB drama does not feel interesting to me, I've watch come on cousin but just roughly watch it as my colleague said it was nice so i just watch when they on in in the office otherwise i won't watch it alone in my house at all.

the one that put me to sleep ... because it really had no point was ... swipe tap love ... it was honestly a waste of time!!!!!!

Almost most TVB production can put me to sleep these days. They are just boring. Hope they have better production in 2015.

ALLL tvb drama are very low quality now, like the one with the 4 female laywers and what not. what happened to the good old days with good actors and good stories?

lol. looks like most comment about the come one cousin. For me, this series really got nothing to relate to it's title. who is whose cousin? at the beginning is still ok although the joke is a bit stupid.. but after half of the series, it become ridiculous and at the end, the story seems like cannot continue already and the producer chose to end it in a stupid way.

so in this topic.. i would say "cupid stupid"... the most sleepable series ever. the story line already boring enough, i did hoped for at least a good ending... however.. the 2 which i waited to couple up...the girl chosen another stupid guy dunno come out from which part of the world. If the author didn't mean to couple up that 2, why put sooooooo many sweet memory of that 2 for us to see??? nonsense!

The second come on cousin was really bad and boring after roger decided to be a whatever it was called. Everything was messy and no plot, i didnt even bother to follow when watching and was daydreaming.

Recent TVB series lacking in good actors and actress. Too many new actors/actresses, make the plot not exciting.

i think TVB has been going down the drain recently..........12-18 months not really much that's above average....... ZZZZZzzzzz

come on cousin is definitely one you can fall asleep to, bitter sweet is also very boring.

the one with more than 30 espiodes, there is just a point where the tv series need to end, and led the audience wanted more

Come on Cousin is very lame TVB series. It is so stupid and the joke really cannot make you laugh even though they thought it is funny