Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cadburyho

Actor/Actress who is good at acting and singing

52 posts in this topic

Can you think of any tvb actor or actress who is blessed with both singing and acting skills. For me, Kristal Tin is one of them.

Fred Cheng definitely is good, am very impressed with his performance in Overachiever

I would prefer raymond lam as he can sings and act well in the drama

pretty much all of them are just basic at both, i think that they should just stick to one disclipne

I think the older generation are better at both singing and acting. Andy Lau, Leslie Cheung, Anita Mui, Alan Tam, Sam Hui, and so on. These stars are talent!

raymond lam for sure, i always loved his acting and majority of the time i always like his dramas but there were a few i hated due to the storyline not his fault though and he has such a beautiful voice and its very soothing when he sings ballads

Ron Ng is currently the best TVB actor/singer. He deserves more dramatic leading roles, and should get an award.

Heaps of actors / actress sings and acts well... Raymond Lam, Charmaine Sheh, Linda Chung, many more...

i think it is really hard to find someone that can act and sing....maybe raymond lam...

Good actor: Bobby Au, Michael Miu, Benz Hui, Ron Ng, Wayne Lai, Vincent Wong - just to name a few

Good actress: Liza Wang, Sheren Tang, Louisa So, Krystal Tin, Jessica Hsuan, Teresa Mo, Maggie Cheung, Maggie Shiu - just to name a few

Improving performers - Eliza Sam, Grace Wong (needs to improve her accent tho)

I hate how the young beauty kings and queens get the screen time when they have zero acting skills. Their cringeworthy performance kills me which is why I've stopped watching TVB series lately really.

I love Kristal Tin , she is good for acting and singing too <3 <3 <3