Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cadburyho

TVB Drama series that is good from the beginning to the last

7 posts in this topic

I hope nobody has posted this before cos I am pretty afraid of spamming. Well, first of all I have been a TVB fan for decades. Due to time constraints it is impossible for me to watch every TVB Drama series. Anyway I think I have watched at least about 70% of them. Some series are really great and it is even good to watch it for a 2nd time eg Man in the Net, Looking back in anger, Reality check, Brother's Keeper to name a few. These are really good series from beginning to the end. I noticed that some tvb series are great from the beginning but in the haste to end it (perhaps due to time constraints), the last few episodes looks hurried and lack quality eg Bounty Lady. Dayo Wong deserves the award for his role no doubt about it, he was in his element but Bounty Lady could have won the best drama as a whole if not for the last few episodes which fell flat.

Just for the record, which TVB do you think is great from beginning to the last.

It's definitely Golden Faith for me. I think I have watched it like 4 times....hehehehe

Might be abitbtoo early but so far line walker seems to be promising amongst all the recent shows. Fingers crossed

almost every serie they make are only good in the beginning then after a while u can se that the serie aint good

Line Walker is definitely my no.1 serial for year 2014. Hope that there will be more serials that are worth watching

Haha Same... I get confused while watching them too... Especially when i watch more than 1 episode a day.

Line Walker was a good one from start to finish. However, I could guess the ending like most other TVB series.