Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deep_splash

Fated to Love You 운명처럼 널 사랑해 (korean version)

52 posts in this topic

Fated_to_Love_You_2014-poster.jpg

Fated to Love You (Hangul: 운명처럼 널 사랑해; RR: Unmyeongcheoreom Neol Saranghae) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Jang Hyuk, Jang Na-ra, Choi Jin-hyuk and Wang Ji-won. Airing on MBC on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 beginning July 2, 2014, it is the Korean drama remake of Taiwanese drama Fated to Love You starring Joe Chen and Ethan Ruan, which received high ratings during its run in 2008.

The series also reunites Jang Hyuk and Jang Na-ra, who previously starred together twelve years before on Successful Story of a Bright Girl (2002).

Plot

An ordinary woman happens to spend one night with the successor of a large company and she finds herself being pregnant…..

Cast

Main characters

Jang Hyuk as Lee Gun

Jang Na-ra as Kim Mi-young/Ellie Kim

Choi Jin-hyuk as Daniel Pitt

Wang Ji-won as Kang Se-ra

I honestly did not have high expectations for this drama. Read that it is a cover of the original taiwanese version (which I've never watched). However watching 2 episodes (for the story to really set) my thoughts changed drastically. Jang Hyuk carries the character so incredibly well and there are a number of really hilarious moments in this dramas.

I can't recommend this series enough. It has a balanced mix of sweet, heartwarming, hilarious, and heartache moments.

It doesn't hurt both Jang Hyuk and Choi Jin Hyuk are good to look at. Now a fan of Jang Hyuk for his fabulous acting.

I can't stand Jang Hyuk's laugh, quite annoying sometimes.

episode 17 ending part was the highlight of the whole drama. i have watched that ending part for afew times. and everytime i end up crying. so sad and touching.

i thought I would really like this drama bc of the Taiwanese version, but I still ended up liking that version the best

I liked the story line in the taiwanese one better. I felt like this version was a bit too rushed and lee gun was too arrogant in this version. If people liked this one and didn't watch the taiwanese version yet, I recommend you to watch the taiwan version

this is such a funny series. I still like the original version tho.

Personally, I preferred the Taiwan version. Even though it is a good try remake of this drama but the overall, the feeling of fated to be in love with that someone is not there. This version is not able to express the feeling out thoroughly. Nevertheless, its is still a good try out.

i loved the taiwanese version of fated to love you. excited to see what the korean one has to offer! :)

heard from news that this drama is not very nice as compared to Taiwan version...didn't watch korean version..

I like the tw version much better. Somehow the kdrama version just couldn't catch my attention as much.

hanvet watch this drama before but should be good rite? thx