Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deep_splash

Fated to Love You 운명처럼 널 사랑해 (korean version)

52 posts in this topic

Fated_to_Love_You_2014-poster.jpg

Fated to Love You (Hangul: 운명처럼 널 사랑해; RR: Unmyeongcheoreom Neol Saranghae) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Jang Hyuk, Jang Na-ra, Choi Jin-hyuk and Wang Ji-won. Airing on MBC on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 beginning July 2, 2014, it is the Korean drama remake of Taiwanese drama Fated to Love You starring Joe Chen and Ethan Ruan, which received high ratings during its run in 2008.

The series also reunites Jang Hyuk and Jang Na-ra, who previously starred together twelve years before on Successful Story of a Bright Girl (2002).

Plot

An ordinary woman happens to spend one night with the successor of a large company and she finds herself being pregnant…..

Cast

Main characters

Jang Hyuk as Lee Gun

Jang Na-ra as Kim Mi-young/Ellie Kim

Choi Jin-hyuk as Daniel Pitt

Wang Ji-won as Kang Se-ra

I honestly did not have high expectations for this drama. Read that it is a cover of the original taiwanese version (which I've never watched). However watching 2 episodes (for the story to really set) my thoughts changed drastically. Jang Hyuk carries the character so incredibly well and there are a number of really hilarious moments in this dramas.

I can't recommend this series enough. It has a balanced mix of sweet, heartwarming, hilarious, and heartache moments.

It doesn't hurt both Jang Hyuk and Choi Jin Hyuk are good to look at. Now a fan of Jang Hyuk for his fabulous acting.

very curious about how this episode is going. i saw the first episode but wasn't interested in continuing. i find the taiwan drama better.

I really like this drama. Although lee gun's laugh is annoying, the plot and casts are great. I really like Daniel pit's character.

I just dislike the guy's hair style in the earlier eps but it was ok later

I'm really excited to start watching this drama! I hope it's just as good as the Taiwan version!

I just dislike the guy's hair style in the earlier eps but it was ok later

I really enjoyed the Taiwanese version. Hope this drama will turn out good too! =)

Really liked the Taiwanese version, can't wait to see how the Korean version will differ.

really enjoying this show so much ! A great remake !

Watched the taiwan version and thought I'd give the korean version a try.

Both version are different and I think the korean version is doing a good job.

ooo i have high hopes for this series... i liked the tw version one so i really hope i will like this one too :D

anyone know how many episodes are there for this series?

i really enjoyed the original. i have high hopes for this one.

Although I didn't like the first two episodes, it turned out to be quite enjoyable after. I didn't like some of the later episodes though, it felt too draggy for me. I think it would have been perfect without some of the fillers towards the end.

Still haven't gotten a chance to start this drama, but I've heard good things!

Looking forward to watching this drama with Korean characters. I enjoy the Taiwanese version and I am excited to watch Jang Hyuk and Jang Na-ra acting together again. :136:

I finished this drama about a week or so ago and I was a bit disappointed. I enjoyed the original better. The story line was good but I like the character of 'Kim Mi Young' (Chen Xinyi) in the taiwan version better.

interesting story line. love both the actor and actress.

havent seen the TW version but im liking this drama alot.

soundtrack is awesome.

compared this to the taiwanese one, i prefer the taiwanese one. i find lee gun is too dramatic here hence kinda annoying.

I haven't seen either version; which should I see first? I don't want one to ruin the other!