Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Linkster

Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain Selena Li

Which of Selena's characters do you think ended in the series?   5 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Tou Fa
    • Yan Mei Neong

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

It really is very hard to decide which of Selena's character ended in the series? Any ideas on which character it is and try to explain what makes you think it is who it is.

I Selena's act of Yan is much better that Tou Fa. Overall she needs to manager her character better.

I think this ender is ok almost like all other ender, is just the series drap on so longer. Should be 20 episode instead of 30, series talk about lots of garbage stuff and not get to the point

Maybe there is too much talk in this series here and there but most ancient series are like that. I think all the cases in this series are eventually linked to one case at the end eventually lead to an indecisive conclusion. If there is a sequel or not or if they make it to 20 episode and continue with a sequel maybe then they might not be so much talk because there is a lot that we know of they story already.

As for Selena's character, her character Yan Mei Neong didn't come out until about mid-series which was surprising due to not reading the synopsis. It is really confusing to see which of her characters are which during the near end because her tattoo on her left forehead has disappear. Even when she pretend to be Tou Fa, her tattoo has be removed. So sometime it is not her having two roles playing one character. The ending just put another question to be asked where she is Tou Fa or Yan Mei Neong. I feel like there is some part we didn't see of Tou Fa after she was shot by the arrow.

Yan's character ended the series because she came looking for her lover with his love child.

Selena's character ended in the series? Overall she needs to manager her character better

I think that tattoo on her forehead is removable. I think it is really hard to bare to see a character comes in at the middle of a series or near end and than gets kills. I think that is such a case here with a series ending to be Tou Fa. It is really hard to tell which of Selena Character is which in most cases without that tattoo unless they are not pretending to be each other. It is Selena's character that ended weather it is a dream or reality because it felt like at some points in the series, dreams set in.

good role for selina . never really liked her before

I think selena did really well in this series...it tough playing two role n make it so different...i think she should get some sorta of nomination...

In this drama,Selena Li playing 2 roles at the same time.Her acting is improving alot :)

I think it is the evil sister but I think tvb was trying to put Kenneth and her together with a chacne.

Overall, not bad Salena. At least she has some improvement. With playing two character. She looks more charming as Yan , but she more cute as Tou Fa. Funny relationship between hubby and herself. In the ending, is Yan that came around with the kid. Not bad the ending.

i like Salena .i like the character Tou Fa she and her hubby are very good together very funny her husband loved her very much i don't like the character Yan she looks very evil and i hate people getting into other peoples relationship no very bad yan is the one that come with the kid its ok when another partner is dead .

After watching the whole movie seems like no ending...

GDCM is one of the nicest this year. Really enjoyed it

This series is super good! can not waiting to watch this!

Selina played her role quite well..Kenneth ma is a good partner :)

Selena li have to look her movies never see before sound a nice name

disregarding the story being good or not, Selena acting has improved alot, among the 2 character probably tou fa was less interesting.

i think she got a lot of improvement from this series.

i always felt selena li have alot of potential, she just dont have the luck to be cast in a good series