Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TVBReCollection

What Is Your Most Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

207 posts in this topic

What Is Your Most Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

So it's been 1/3 through the year! I have been catching up with tvb series promptly, but I haven't really found one that suits my taste yet. But as of now, I think Ruse of Engagement & Storm in a Cocoon is one of the best so far. ROE had a lot of action scenes, the suspense was high. As for Cocoon, Steven & Tavia's love story was beautiful. Gilded Chopsticks was a nice comedy series to watch, Wong Cho Lam's acting was awesome :) For My most favorite of the year, I'll have to wait until the end of the year to know if there's one that actually really really like. What and why was it your Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

Edited by TVBReCollection

M Club is quite a nice drama ... but hopefully if sequel would be interesting

Never Dance Alone looks to be original and seems like it has an interesting story line, looking forward to it :)

So far, I like The Ruse of Engagement the most. There is not many good series from TVB lately. I hope TVB will have something good coming.

I like the 2014 Triumph in the Skies2 I hoop it have 3

I like the Never Dance Alone, pretty women and girls ....

tbh, i really liked swipe tap love. The pairing was pretty sweet and Priscilla wasn't bad for the drama being only her 4th drama.

I just done "Never dance alone" (M CLUB ) I like the Pilot They act with the past and the present so good so the drama not boring and this series got the happy ending. I like it.

so far i guess only storm in the cocoon that attract my attention to watch till the end

I guess the ATF series was the best drama in 2014. i love all the actor and actress there. very action drama

m club is great. it is very touching and remind me about the past

the atf movie was good. lots of action and twist in the plot.

Ruse of Engagement was one of the more interesting and with twist toward the end. But it was made 3 yrs ago, I guess they had better scripts then..

The Ultimate Addiction seems quite promising so far! I wonder how it will turn out..

i like never dance alone, so funny n very interesting plot.

i think Ruse of Engagement is pretty good now and it's kind of new & different. Hope the ending is not that bad.

It is kind of sad to watch "M Club". All the casts are looked old and ugly compared they were ten and fifteen years ago.

really don't know which is the fav. lately all the drama also so so. never dance alone mebbe

this new one is pretty good. the topic is fresh and the cast is great. bosco plays his role well and nancy and kate are great

I thought my favorite would be Journey to the West but the 1996 version beats all!

My fav 2014 (so far) is actually Outbound Love. I'm Malaysian and I live in HK so it's nice to see my culture in a TVB series. Haha

My favorite series for 2014 so far is Storm In A Cocoon, the cast did a tremendous job, their acting is terrific, especially Natalie Tong and Evergreen Mak

no doubt. I love rust of engagement and M Club. They're the best drama so far i watched in a long time. I hope there will be a sequel of M Club. I love the music and dance. xD