Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TVBReCollection

What Is Your Most Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

207 posts in this topic

What Is Your Most Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

So it's been 1/3 through the year! I have been catching up with tvb series promptly, but I haven't really found one that suits my taste yet. But as of now, I think Ruse of Engagement & Storm in a Cocoon is one of the best so far. ROE had a lot of action scenes, the suspense was high. As for Cocoon, Steven & Tavia's love story was beautiful. Gilded Chopsticks was a nice comedy series to watch, Wong Cho Lam's acting was awesome :) For My most favorite of the year, I'll have to wait until the end of the year to know if there's one that actually really really like. What and why was it your Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

Edited by TVBReCollection

So far there is no very nice show. Been watching the shows very slowly. Not much exciting shows. What's more TVB is showing the Journey to the West now. I would say the Gilded Chopsticks still not bad. I'm still watching the Storm in the Cocoon. I would say it's quite nice but heard not good ending.

storm in a cocoon was good ! the ending was a bit lame though

I have yet to watch Storm in Cocoon. Can not make up my mind whether to watch or not. since reading all your reviews here, i will go ahead to try watching it. tks for sharing your review.

storm in a cocoon seem to be the best so far. but im exciteed to wait for new drama the ultimate addiction

Never Dance Alone all the actress look so young especially lottee lee....look like 80s love this drama :)

my favourite drama in this year is the storm in a cocoon. i love steven ma and tavia yeung. they acted very good

i liked ruse of engagement but not the ending ~.~

I also like My Lady it was good. Nice ending to all those couples =)

so far this year, I am amused that I think Never Dance Alone is the best drama. I like how they brought back old actresses and actors into this funny drama.

so far i would never dance alone is best 2014 series.

i was really looking forward to ruse of engagement before it aired but the ending and the entire character development was just not as great as the hype

the emotions, plot, casting is really well done for never dance alone

very poor for the new m club..... no good i hope new coming up will good one

lately, the m club is pretty interesting. it is very touching.

M Club, definitely good to see some of the new actresses returning to the drama series,. although it is not the best series but is still good to watch with family. kinda boring to watch the same actors and actresses over and over again.

2014 dramas weren't that good. So far they have all been just average no classics

Never dance a lone! Really like the actress! All of them coming back to act =) when drama use to be awesome and many pretty young girls starting to act and doing a fantastic job!!! MCLUB =)

I do not find any TVB drama series good to enjoy for this year, may be I excess average expectation or part of the TVB actors or actress resign and work in main China.

So far this year 2014, I haven't seen any TVB series that I like at all. We' ll just have to wait till the end of the year to see

whether there are any series worth mentioning.

ATF and storm in a cocoon …… both were very good. storm in a cocoon had a great storyline.

So far, 叛逃 Ruse of Engagement is my most favorite series at this moment. I really enjoyed the story and the characters, the ending is unpredictable.

this year my favourite drama is never dance alone. love all the new actress in M club and even the experienced actress when they are getting older

storm in a cacoon and rust of engagement should be my favorite.

until now, i would say is Swipe Tap Love

This series is really good with its smooth storyline and also the actor and actress