Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TVBReCollection

What Is Your Most Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

207 posts in this topic

What Is Your Most Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

So it's been 1/3 through the year! I have been catching up with tvb series promptly, but I haven't really found one that suits my taste yet. But as of now, I think Ruse of Engagement & Storm in a Cocoon is one of the best so far. ROE had a lot of action scenes, the suspense was high. As for Cocoon, Steven & Tavia's love story was beautiful. Gilded Chopsticks was a nice comedy series to watch, Wong Cho Lam's acting was awesome :) For My most favorite of the year, I'll have to wait until the end of the year to know if there's one that actually really really like. What and why was it your Favorite 2014 TVB Serie?

Edited by TVBReCollection

So now that the year is ending, I find that the drama I enjoyed the most was "Swipe, Tap, Love". It was a perfect blend of light romantic drama, cute kid (YAU YAU IS SO ADORBS) and love the messages that the show makes me think through about our relationship with our phones instead of with others.

I like Tiger Clubs2 from TVB and Borderlines from HKTV

none of the 2014 dramas were exceptionally good. Hope 2015 will have some

Line walker. No doubt on that. that would be the best 2014 series for me

My favorite is "M" Club because it is a simple true-to-life story with great acting from both "teenaged" & matured casts.

The best drama in 2014 is overachievers. Love the synopsis and all the actors there esp wayne lai

I really like the overachiever TVB produces this year. It is the combination of comedy and drama with a great story line

Haven't watched all of them, but Swipe Tap Love really stood out for me.

line walker for sure!!!!!!!!! raymond and charmaine were excellent in their roles! :)

I would have to say line walker because it has comedy, action, romance, suspense, a little of everything. And the happy but open ending was definitely nice, maybe they will do a young version of foon hei gor's character just like laughing gor/sir.

line walkers and overachievers for sure!!!

Lady Sour was pointless

it would be line walker! so great to have charmaine sheh back and with raymond lam!!! the whole plot is amazing!

so far 2014 no series is really attractive, i hope tvb have to produce better series or else audience will reach another channel, that what i did lately

can't say i seen anything outstanding in 2014 really wish they can make something great in 2015

My favorite is Forensic Heroes 3. The casting, acting, and scripting we're all good.

I also enjoyed The Day After Tomorrow.

Agree Ron Ng deserves more prominent and starring roles.

overachivers is my favourite series in 2014 my nex t favourite is noblesse oblige kenneth is very comedic in here, kind dissapoint with geomancer maybe my expetation like vampire series joey meng before

my favorite series for 2014 will be Tiger Cubs 2. short and good.

I think the best drama in 2014 is Overachievers. Love all the actors there and the synopsis. Very good drama indeed.