Rigor Mortis - 殭屍 [2013]

66 posts in this topic

Rigor%20Mortis-poster-A4.jpg

Title: Rigor Mortis

Released: 24 October 2013

Genre: Thriller/Horror

Director: Juno Mak

Casts

Chin Siu Ho, Anthony Chan, Kara Hui, Billy Lau, Nina Paw, Lo Hoi-Pang, Richard Ng, Chung Fat

Synopsis

In this eerie and chilling, contemporary, action/special effects laden homage to the classic Chinese vampire movies of the 1980’s, writer-director-producer, Juno Mak makes his feature directorial debut. Reuniting some of the original cast members of the classic Mr. Vampire series, the film is set in a creepy and moody Hong Kong public housing tower whose occupants we soon discover, run the gamut from the living to the dead, to the undead, along with ghosts, vampires and zombies.

Trailer

+credits to movieXclusive+

great production values and acting all round, wish there were more horror movies like this

Agreed. Wow wow wow...

It has been way too long for such a good horror movie.

I have seen this movie. It is not really that great. There is really no sustaining power in this movie. You will not be glued to your seat for sure. Or is it just me, I find that horror movies and comedy movies from Hong Kong are badly  on the decline. Korean standalone movies whether horror or comedy is way better, better quality with stronger storylines. However the same cannot be said for drama series. ,HKG drama series is still the best.

Edited by cadburyho