Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest a tVb fAnAtIc

Is Wong Hei really gay?

174 posts in this topic

I'v heard rumors that Wong Hei came out and admitted being gay. does anyone know how true that is? I don't want to believe it, but the more i see him in trouble daddy, he seems like it. don't get me wrong, nor i mean to offend all his fans, but i'm all for Wong hei too. He caught my eye since A tough side of a lady.

Wrong forum-->Moved.

i think he has already confirmed that he is gay, tbh i dont support this, but i dont like wong hei, so it doesnt mater

I heard it is a rumour but no one confirmed it. I heard Bowie who always collaborate with flora is gay but no ome confirmed either.

I honestly think that it doesn't matter if he, or Bowie Lam are gay or not. I respect them as actors and as human beings. If that's what they prefer to be, I respect that and they're skills as an actor.

REally???? Good for him for coming out, this still doesn't change who he is as a person or actor

i don't give a damn if a person is gay / lesbian or whatever he/she desires to be. Anyone has the right to choose how to live his/her own life as long as you don't bother anyone else with it.

who's cares if he is a gay or not haha lol...he also nvr act drama liao...he was famous on the burning flame drama n years ago lol..