Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest a tVb fAnAtIc

Is Wong Hei really gay?

174 posts in this topic

I'v heard rumors that Wong Hei came out and admitted being gay. does anyone know how true that is? I don't want to believe it, but the more i see him in trouble daddy, he seems like it. don't get me wrong, nor i mean to offend all his fans, but i'm all for Wong hei too. He caught my eye since A tough side of a lady.

Wrong forum-->Moved.

If people thinks he is gay from the impression he gave them in FAS then he must be good at acting. But look at him in Buirning flame- no trace of being a gay.

I know its just a part in the father and son show but i did hear about him being gay but i dont know he played that part really really well though..

i didnt know wong hei was gayy....i like himmm aswell i dun tink its trueee

his act in FAS was really awesome IMO. looking forward for his latest drama in Burning Flame III where he is the icon of the drama itself.

That what I heard about from one of my friends who works at TVB!!

I guess it doesn't really matter if he is gay or not... however, I do want to know if he is really a trouble maker as said on those hk papers and magazines!!

guess he must be a real good actor, to convince so many people because of the role he play.anyway what 's the problem if he is. his life.

Well if by seeing FAS and u noe he is gay ...then i salute him for he is one hell of an actor. I have seen him in other dramas and he protrayed a lot of characters and made it into my list of favourite actor! He is a really good actor and whether he is gay or not that is his private part of his life. See him as a good actor respective of his preferences.

wells, i've heard that he was gay too and he actually admitted it. he don't look gay or act gay to me. I wonder if it's really true that he's gay or not.

i remember hearing those rumors and actually having pics of him and his roommate together. but is it true? who knows. well it doesn't really matter cuz his acting skills are still pretty awesome

even if he is, so what? love his acting on TGOL, probably the best among others

interesting.. I don't think so. I can't wait to watch him in Burning Flames III

Don't know if he admitted it or if its true, nor do I care. But his role in "Fathers & Sons" is supposed to be feminine. He's the modern "male mom." That's not how he is in real life (if you've seen him on shows like "Super Trio" and other live events. You shouldn't use his role in "Fathers & Sons" to judge whether he is or not, if it matters that much.

I doubt that he's gay. I think it's just rumors. ...he DID sorta acted gay in Fathers and Sons, though... but at the end he was with Tavia...

Does it really matter if he's gay? o.o

Totally agree with you, he did looked gay in Fathers and Son esp the way he carries his bag !!!!!

i personally don't think that he is. r people thinking that because of the series that he was in?

i heard that he was gay as well, not just acting in FAS but in real life

i never heard him admit it myself tho, i just heard through other people

He doens't seem like it. I'm sure it's just rumors. Maybe he wants people to think he's gay so that he won't have rumors with other female artists.

he is not gay, i m not sure if he s married, but i think he is, even if hes not, he got a daughter, if hes gay i dont think he will have a daughter

Edited by Garu

really he's gay? =O

I didn't know that but I still like him even though he is

I don't know but he does look gay somewhat.

All I know is his character in Burning Flame is really annoying :P

who did he used to date?...i thought he used to have gfs! LOL how would he be gay?

I don't think he's really gay, he portrayed a lot of gay character earlier in his career but I doubt he's really gay...