Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest a tVb fAnAtIc

Is Wong Hei really gay?

174 posts in this topic

I'v heard rumors that Wong Hei came out and admitted being gay. does anyone know how true that is? I don't want to believe it, but the more i see him in trouble daddy, he seems like it. don't get me wrong, nor i mean to offend all his fans, but i'm all for Wong hei too. He caught my eye since A tough side of a lady.

Wrong forum-->Moved.

I dont know if he is really gay or not..i dont have any proof to that but i know what you mean..the role in FAS is just so gay!! lol...Why is he walking with his arms flinging like a woman or must he carry his bag that way?!! haha...cant help laughing thinking of him.

Don't know if he admitted it or if its true, nor do I care. But his role in "Fathers & Sons" is supposed to be feminine. He's the modern "male mom." That's not how he is in real life (if you've seen him on shows like "Super Trio" and other live events. You shouldn't use his role in "Fathers & Sons" to judge whether he is or not, if it matters that much.

Edited by AAA

Don't know if he admitted it or if its true, nor do I care. But his role in "Fathers & Sons" is supposed to be feminine. He's the modern "male mom." That's not how he is in real life (if you've seen him on shows like "Super Trio" and other live events. You shouldn't use his role in "Fathers & Sons" to judge whether he is or not, if it matters that much.

That's what i thought his character was supposed to portray, however; i wasn't trying to judge him, just curiosity. it doesn't matter to me because I will always supoort Wong Hei cuz he's my favorite! And, yes, i've seen him in those shows..they're hilarious!

i remember reading from somewhere, can't really remeber, that says he went to a gay bar. going to a gay bar doesn't mean he is a gay, he could be there to meet someone or something mah hor. anyway, unless he come out and admit it himself, otherwise i think no one would know the answer loh.......

Edited by onni

I heard that as a rumor too. But "rumors" are not true sometimes.. But when he was acting in FAS, it did really show his character/personality as a women, carrying the handbag, with his arms flinging around when he runs.. ugh.. It seems like he is when he was acting in FAS.

What are you serious? I just know he's Buddhist. And going to a gay bar? Part of Buddhism is no alcohol...But if he was gay, it'd be okay (If you were Gay song from Ave. Q is playing in my head)

hmm well I've never heard of him being in a relationship (gay or otherwise) so it's hard to say...my guess would be he's not though, doesn't seem like it? then again you never really know lol

i dont think he is gay

i heard from a radio station that he have a girl friend

if i'm not mistaken is a taiwanese girl

well i havent heard that he had admitted it but its been a rumor for hecka long and he does look like hes homosexual.

many ppl agree he acted really feminie in fathers and sons

no not realy. it just he act werid in that series father and son. he just act so like a woman. like to take care of his kids like woman would like to

yeah i think it was the role he played....the character he played is suppose to be like that. he doesn't act the same way in a lot of previous series i've watched. definitely not feminine at all in those ones...

Never even caught the vibe that he would be.. Sounds like rumors only.

i dont think he is either.. i'm pretty sure it is because of the role he played in fathers and sons.. but i do think he overplayed it which is why there are rumours that fly about this.. i'm pretty sure he could have been a bit more masculine and still pulled off that he was more of a mother than a father to his daughter. Though whether he is or not, i think it's his own private business. :)

I doubt that he's gay. I think it's just rumors. ...he DID sorta acted gay in Fathers and Sons, though... but at the end he was with Tavia...

Does it really matter if he's gay? o.o

i dnt think hes gay although he acted like one when he was in fathers and sons. i think its required for his character in the series. :D

ive never heard of this rumor...but i dont think it really matters if he is gay or not

as for acting in Trouble Daddy....it could just be acting =S if u play a gay char well it doesnt really mean u are gay

i think derek did a really good job in War of In Laws II playing a femine character

I have to admit, his role in FAS was really really REALLY over the edge feminine and I remember thinking to myself while I was watching the series "he'll turn masculine by the end of the series, I'm sure!" because I'm so used to him being the alpha-male like he was in Burning Flames and A Matter of Customs where he is always so cool and fit and awesome! I really hope he's not gay; it'd be a shame for women everywhere lol. But even if he is, I'll still support him! It's his personal business anyway and people need to be less homophobic.

i have never heard of this rumour but i have to say that i wouldnt be very suprised after i saw FAS:P But that could also be his acting right?^^

It doesn't really matter to me whether Wong He is gay or not as I feel this does not tie in with his profession as an actor/singer. I've been a big fan of Wong He since his first series with TVB and am still following his work all these years. :116: No doubt he is one of the better TVB actors around today.