Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Senneth

Triumph in the Skies (1 vs 2)

Triumph in the Skies (1 vs 2)   64 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Triumph in the Skies I
    • Triumph in the Skies II

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

315 posts in this topic

WOW.

When I first saw TS2 out, I was looking back at when I was watching TS1.. It has been a good decade.. Now it's back, similar but yet different.

Which do you prefer?

OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO STATE WHY AS WELL!

actually for me it is good that the storyline are not the same if it is the same...like exactly the continuous from the part 1... i will feel like watching 100 episodes series

I reckon the 1st series are much better compared to the second series as the love life and flying scene are much more informative

i definitely prefer the first....never got on board with Holiday's character and fala's acting was terrible in this.....but cast otherwise was pretty good...nice to see julian back

All I can say the series are good and I enjoyed watching it. Hope they make the 3rd one

Actually, there are some debatable issues with TITS2. The Holiday character is a very hard to play role and Fala is not doing it well. There are some contradict issues with Capt. Cool. Sam's script was not very well written too. All in all I can just gave TITS2 a 7. Of course TITS is the 1st in the series and it was good at that moment didn't mean we should stuck in that. I am looking forward for TITs3.

They are both good but i have a slight leniency towards the first.

i find the first one more better to watch. The pair ups for some of the couples in number 2 i didnt really like and find weird.

finally, t2 was finished. i cant say which one i like most. but it seems so fun to be a pilot.

i enjoy both esp capt cool but if need to choose, i would choose part 1

Best serial this year is Truimp in the Sky 2. the storyline and actors were fantastic

number 1 is better than number 2, felt more epic then

They're both good although some parts of #2 seem a bit random and out of place

I like both, the first series it had a more interesting plot while the second one was mainly focus on love between the main characters.

I enjoyed Sam in Triumph in the Skies I instead of II. He was more fun and outgoing as opposed to being serious and anal in II. Love that Chi Lam is in II but I choose Flora more :)

i like both 1and 2, but I enjoy watching sam and zoe instead of sam and holiday. sam and holiday don't have much chemistry together it feels awkward. I think if the ending was that holiday didn't choose anyone of them, it would be better; and the three remain friends. I would be satisfied with that ending.

part 2 ending is ok as expected every one has happy ending

One is better. Two seems to be overwhelm with predictable relationship.

I haven't really watched the full Triumph in the Skies 2, although I did watch few episodes here and there, but I so much prefer the first one coz I felt Flora Chan was more suited the role to play opposite Francis and Joe Ma, I felt Fala did not fit the role well. Just my 2 cents

Overall, the plot is good and we enjoy the overseas scenery and lovely music. However, I am not comfortable with Holiday character as she appears to be overly childish and crazy and not passionately in love as she should be with Sam. I wonder if she is more in love with the uniform.

Both series are good to watch but the second series the story is too long

When I heard about TS2 coming out I was so excited because I loved TS1. After watching TS2 I am a little disappointed. Wasn't as good as I'd expect it to be. Some actresses/actors played terribly.