Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Senneth

Triumph in the Skies (1 vs 2)

Triumph in the Skies (1 vs 2)   64 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Triumph in the Skies I
    • Triumph in the Skies II

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

315 posts in this topic

WOW.

When I first saw TS2 out, I was looking back at when I was watching TS1.. It has been a good decade.. Now it's back, similar but yet different.

Which do you prefer?

OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO STATE WHY AS WELL!

I prefer TIS 1 ... the storyline is better in TIS 1 than TIS 2.. Sometimes I found it boring for TIS 2... hopefully TIS 2 is getting better

I like them both but I like TITS2 more because it has Chi Lam!

the second one seems better with a better story and more plane time

i like the first better..the plot is way better. the second one, is okay but not as exciting as the first! BUT i love both of them!

The second is no where near as good a plot as the first! the characters are not that great throughout!

In TS2, it feels like Myolie Woo is trying too hard to be good but instead she is overacting. I like her acting in TS1 better, even though it's a bit green, but at least it's natural.

both are so soo boring, I can't understand why TVB always seem to doing the same scripts. It's always about 2 people who love each other and then a third person appears but some how he\she has some health issue and then one of the other 2 lets go off their relationship with each other to accommodate the 3rd person....then it drags on and on forever

In this case the triangle love is between Summer, Isaac and Kiu Cho-si

The drama is nice . Good to watch together with friends and families

The first one. The sequel is just all over the place, with too many subplots, and main characters being pushed to the side to appear for 1-2 minutes every episodes.

Both have their merits, but prefer 1 because 2 has almost nothing to do with pilots training which was more interesting in part 1. 2 has too many relationships involved....

I was excite for part 2, but definetely i like part1 better, part 2 is bit similar but with far too many complicate love action.

part 1 is definitely better than part 2. the cast, story, scenery, are all what made 1 so special.

too bad the series is ending soon, still a great series

i love both.. they have similar plots.. 2nd one is much more modern...

each have its own thing that touched my heart, but i guess i liked the first one more, especially considering the theme song

i perfer the first one, characters are better and the story line flows better, i feel like the second one is just trying to put a bunch of people together and forcing a story out of it...

first one seems better.....but still can't wait to see the ending of the second one

omg part 2 is coming to e end...will miss the show!!!!holiday and sam is so cute...hope she choose sam in e end although mr cool outer look suit holiday better...

just a love story and not much to do with flying at all..just dragging on a bit now..

I think overal 1 is better than 2. However, there are elements of 2 that I like a lot more. The characters are a lot better in 2, in my opinion. However, the plot was not good at all towards the middle. 2 started off really good and then dropped off tremendously, the ending redeemed itself a bit though. But 1 was 10 years ago and I haven't watched it in at least 5, and I was still really young so I can't quite remember. I just voted for 2 because it's more recent, and I like Fala.

Its very hard to choose.. they are both rly good. All the relationships that Sam goes through are all so sweet. First zoe, and now holiday. so cute! <3

I love both of them! They are good in different ways...